Recommend me some good fantasy LL stories with full CC

Hey everybody!

I would really appreciate if you all could recommend some good fantasy LL stories with full CC.

Thanks

4 Likes

The Witching Season by The Sparrow

I’m currently writing a story that’s fantasy/comedy/action with full CC that’ll be releasing soon. My user is the same as my pf name and pfp

I typed in your username and I couldn’t find it.

Does this help?

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Yes, thanks!

1 Like

Also my username is Fluffy W Recommends if you wanna follow me

I’ll follow you rn

Thanks

Hi!
I’m writing 2 fantasy stories, but without CC because I want to use some limbs overlays :confused: :llama:
If you would still want to check it out, I can search for The Link.
This one is with choices

And this is narrative historical fictional drama with some mystic/fantasy themes

😒

well, I would recommend mine mine. :smiley: Its one of the top-ranking fantasy stories in this moment so probably worth trying out? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: SECRET OF THE NECKLACE
Author: Farah DeSantis & Grace
Genre: Fantasy, (+Romance, +Comedy, + Mystery )
Description: What has a necklace hidden in a book to do with a thousand years old mystery of fallen angels? And who is that new mysterious guy? Find the truth before it is too late! (CC, LL)
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 46 (completed)
Instagram: @miss_desantis_

CC, Custom Choices, Point System, Mini-Games, Advanced Directing, Using of overlays

Thanks for recommendation :blush:

Definitely will this! Looks really interesting

1 Like

Sorry that didn’t work, maybe type in Fluffy instead and tap on profiles or tap my profile and maybe you will find it.

Are you sure that’s whatnots called because I can’t find it

Title - Accidental Hybrid
Genre - Fantasy
LIs - 3 - 2 male and 1 female
CC - for MC and LIs (except eye colour)
Points system used
Choices matter
Multiple endings
Mini games
Suitable for tablets

Description - The supernatural world exists and thanks to a curse, no one wants you. You also happen to be the first hybrid known in existence, good luck (LGBTQ+)

This is my story hope you will give it a chance

“A modern fairytale” by Nikita.writes :blob_hearts:
I read this story I think three times :sweat_smile: .