Recommend Me Some INK Stories! <3

Hey, so I’m trying to get back into Episode and I recently read an INK story again and it made me realize that I miss INK lol.

So please recommend some INK stories, can be new or old, I don’t mind! Preferably smaller stories, but I’ll take anything!

Thanks in advance! <3

3 Likes

I hardly ever read INK, but War Dogs by Kayla Sloan is great and has a good comedy element!

1 Like

Hey bellecass,

I only have one story that is in INK and in LL style. And there is an INK story I am writing at the moment, but not published yet.

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

(INK-version):

Cover TRG II by @episode.oph3lia

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? #TRGLL #TRGINK Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Happy reading and stay safe.

Love A-W

1 Like

The Unwanted is such a great story the author is @Evilyn :blob_hearts: Didn’t know if you want the tag or not :pleading_face: :point_right:t4: :point_left:t4:

2 Likes

Hii, thank you for this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Here is my drama ink story, I hope you’ll like it :heart:
IMG_6076
Title: Bad Idea
Genre: Drama/ romance
Chapters: 14 (more coming soon)
Description: After a terrible incident, Hailey’s life changes when she meets a mysterious man with dark secrets. Can he “heal her wounds”, or is it a bad idea?
Link: Bad Idea link :sunflower:

2 Likes

stripped is my fav!

1 Like

I just completed reading one, it’s called Wentworth. Really gud one in my opinion.
Out of top of my head,
Flames
Dirty Money
Delirium
Triple Trouple
Wasted Roses
Meet The Adams
The Criminals Vs The Law
Down By The Bay

Might add something later

1 Like

New episode story called The Hunt Of Vampires

I am up for R4R

I created this story called The Hunt Of Vampires. It is very scary and fun.I would like everyone to read my episode story, yet still not completed the story.*

IMG_2582

Title: The Hunt Of Vampires
By : Serina Alexander
Instagram : ★𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻★ (@serina_episode) • Instagram photos and videos
Genre : Horror
Style : Ink
Chapters : 8 episodes(ongoing) 30 episodes to complete
Description : People are getting killed by evil vampire.But there are some good and bad vampires.Also will she fall in love with the good vampire or vampire hunter boyfriend.

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I’m so flattered :yellow_heart::yellow_heart: