Recommend me some stories (self promo is okay)

Thank you so much!!! It means a lot <3

1 Like

Yay, So happy you enjoyed! Haha I’m glad you like him :blob_hearts:

1 Like

if you’re done checking for new stories, i understand lol. but here’s mine if you feel like checking it out too :).

Story title: The Hitman

Story description: A tragic death was enough to make Tessa seek revenge on Zane Hitman. Her plan? Get close, make him fall for her… & kill him. Her rule? Don’t fall for the forbidden. CC

Author: daisy <3
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Available episodes: 5 (more coming soon)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4808985806569472
Story cover:

1 Like

new girl- sage mercer
crash into you- lovely Steph
burning passion- Marilyn reinhart
the wolf within- EllyB

1 Like

Hey there! I’ve just published a story about social inequalities and highschool drama and crushes. I hope you’ll like it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Good luck on your inspiration as a writer!

1 Like

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Drama /Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Description You decide to start a new life after a terrible break up. You have a steamy encounter with a mysterious stranger. Will you discover who he really is?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824

1 Like

thank youuu <333

1 Like

Title: DL The Spiritual Domain

Genre:Thriller

Description:

Judas, an agent from Arizona decided to take on the missing persons case after his brother Axel disappeared. After years of no lead on the missing persons nor Axel, Judas does the unthinkable. Judas decides to go undercover to unfold the most disturbing Cult in Wyoming. Can Judas live a double lifestyle while undercover? Or will the Cult consume him?

The Spiritual Domain awaits you…

*CC *LL
1-8 PUBLISHED

2 Likes

Hi, this is my newly published story DL Dark Club:

DL: DARK CLUB

Author: Farah DeSantis
Style: LL
Genre: Drama, +Romance, +Comedy
Description: Meeting a sexy stranger with an eagle tattoo in a mysterious club will turn Kate’s quiet life upside down. How will she, a prototype of a good girl, handle the game she is dragged in?
Instagram: miss_desantis_
Link:

Cover:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread! :crescent_moon:

Here’s my story

Title: Too Bad So Sad
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 12 (ongoing)
Summary: After a harsh breakup, I got out of rehab and as soon as I get back I caught the attention of both the new guy and a rich bad boy. And just more drama…(limited CC)
CC: Limited, only hair, lipstick and hair color (in episode 13)

Follow my insta @april.moon.epy_ for updates on my stories & upcoming announcements

1 Like

Thanks for the thread!
Ok so if anyone wants to do r4r with me you can pm me or tag me . I would read only 1st episode and if I liked the story I would read more.I will tag you on ur instagram with ur story(if I Will like it) ss and you can do the same…

Title - DL : My True Beauty
Author - Dhanvi
Instagram - rajvi_episode
Episode published - 8
Style - LL
(Full CC /2LI / some choices matter / contains point system)
Genre - Romance/ drama
Description - she become prettiest girl overnight. But will her elite status be short-lived? How long can she keep her real self a secret? And what about that cute boy who knows her secret?

{Please be advised that it is based on a k drama and a webtoon series but many scenes are added/ cut}
Small cover
IMG_20210706_182911_799

I will give an honest review u don’t have to give it too but it would be appreciated :relaxed:
And it’s not like if it’s according to my interest I would like it or not but if it you have put your best efforts and it’s really good I would do it but it’s not rude please don’t mind :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Hey ! I just publishes the first 3 episodes to my first story ever! and I would love some constructive criticism,

Title: Till Forever Falls Apart
Style: limelight
Genre: Drama, Romance and a little bit of Action

Description: After studying abroad for the last two years will Princess Sofia find it comforting to finally be back home or will it be her living nightmare, only time will tell :wink:

New_Royals_lo_posterThumb_F5VuWSrrgO

1 Like

Thank you so much for this

:policewoman:t3:SWY: Under Contract

:policewoman:t3:Genre: Mystery

:policewoman:t3: Description: James just got admitted to the new EBI unit and can finally work with his brother.

He must prove himself, but what happened when a new case question everything he believes in?

:policewoman:t3:Male MC, limelight, CC, art scene

Instagram : lea.episode.1

Link :

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: SWY: Under Contract

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Hey ! I just publishes the first 3 episodes to my first story ever! and I would love some constructive criticism,

Title: Till Forever Falls Apart
Style: limelight
Genre: Drama, Romance and a little bit of Action

Description: After studying abroad for the last two years will Princess Sofia find it comforting to finally be back home or will it be her living nightmare, only time will tell :wink:

New_Royals_lo_posterThumb_F5VuWSrrgO

1 Like

Hi! Feel free to check out either of my stories if you’re interested :grin:

Story 1

Title: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Chapters: 11 (Complete)
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except it’s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6251601538514944

Story 2

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 5 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6707281652809728

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

If you are into Vampire stories like the series Buffy … this is the story for you …

link is here :point_down:

Main Genre: THRILLER/FANTASY
But has also a bit of Romance, Action, Drama, Mystery…

Chapters: 14✔ 1°. SEASON COMPLETED ( 2°. SEASON IS COMING SOON)

HAS:
:heavy_check_mark: ART SCENES
:heavy_check_mark: CHOICES
:heavy_check_mark: MINI- GAMES

:heavy_check_mark: also I will leave my Insta here for updates and artworks: @verodisantoepisode if you want to check or u need something.

:yellow_heart:

1 Like

Perhaps you’ll be interested in adventure/romance with good amount for f comedy? :blush:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 12 (Season 1 COMPLETE)
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a flirty, party boy who is nothing but trouble!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896
Cover:

2 Likes

Title Summer Adventure(Updates weekly)

Author kay.episode

Genre Drama/Romance

Style Limelight

Description Luca Brown is Sexy, Mysterious and RICH. What happens when he offers you a ton of money to be his FAKE girlfriend? Will you be able to resist his charm? (CC+LL+Choices Matter)

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5611277396410368

Summer_Adventure_NV_posterThumb_xBwTgc6Hyr

1 Like

Thanks for the thread!:heart:

Title: Dangerous Love:Devils Desire

Author:Criss

Instagram:@criss_epii

Episodes:8 (more coming)

Genre:Romance

Description:A girl with a normal life and a boy with a dangerous one.
Both with a inner desire,each others hearts!
Will they be ready to sacrifice or go on different paths with dead memories?

Link:

Cover:

2 Likes

Title Summer Adventure(Updates weekly)

Author kay.episode

Genre Drama/Romance

Style Limelight

Description Luca Brown is Sexy, Mysterious and RICH. What happens when he offers you a ton of money to be his FAKE girlfriend? Will you be able to resist his charm? (CC+LL+Choices Matter)

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5611277396410368

Summer_Adventure_NV_posterThumb_xBwTgc6Hyr

Let me know if you’ve checked it out!

1 Like