Recommend me stories (yours too)

I wanna read stories with either School drama or Fantasy where MC is magical but doesn’t know

If u guys have any recommendation then feel free to tell me.
You can recommend yours too!

Wait lisT
Addicted to the mafia man (@Rilleyy )
CRAVING YOUR BLOOD (@Kuen )

20 Likes

An Unspoken Attraction by Lorenbethxox and College of Eternity by Sophookles!

2 Likes

Competitive Edge by Piccalilly!

1 Like

Post-Birthday Mayhem by Ana Stacy!

Tysm!

I have read it but stil tysm

1 Like

I’ll try tysm

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Idk if it has how much drama you want atm but there will be better episodes lol.

Story Name: Silent LOVE
Author Name: Mina
Chapters: 3
Style: LL
Genre: LGBTQ+
Summary: What could go wrong with being the new kid & having severe social anxiety? A Lot. Especially when Dwayne Carter the school’s “badboy” is assigned to help you open up more.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5288576790757376
Cover:

1 Like

The Dragon Bride
The Darkness Within
The Wolf in Disguise
The House of Twelve
The Mirror Traveler

2 Likes

I just released the first five episodes of mine! There technically isn’t any school drama yet but I promise it’s heading there really really soon!

Title: What Will
Genre: Romance, Drama
Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Choice: Matters!
Description: You’ve always played by the rules, is it time to break a few?
The good girl has never been kissed, well, that’ll change! The question is, with who? The boy next door, the bad babe, or the sexy stranger?
Will it be the beautiful boy next door you’ve been crushing on forever? Or is he unable to see you as anything other than that little kid he grew up with?
Will it be the bad boy babe sending excitement through you? Or is it just a little too dangerous?
Will it be the sexy stranger that takes your breath away? Or it that doomed to end in scandal?
Link:

Cover:
Untitled_ScYp_posterThumb_5onJ5oDI9Y

1 Like

Heyy

MY STORY:
The sassy girl & The arrogant boy
Story Genre: Romance with a lot of drama and action.
Chapters:18 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight.

The sassy girl & the aroggant boy. Check it out: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6557050437042176

Description story- you enlist to the army to become a medic. You are a sassy girl who says whatever comes to your mind. Your handsome arrogant commander is driving you crazy. HOW YOU DEAL WITH HIM? WILL YOU PASS THE HARD TRAINING? (M /1 LI,CC)

Thanks for yoru all recommendations guys

Hey! Here’s mine.
Story Title : Lies
Genre : Drama (+ Romance and mystery)
Style : Limelight
CC : Full CC for MC and LIs
Instagram : @/anustories
Description : Life hasn’t always been fair to you, but a surprise invitation to LA completely turns your life around. And now everything is perfect, or is it all just an illusion?
Cover :arrow_down:

1 Like

I’ll read it surely

Thank you!

1 Like

It’s great

It’s cute

1 Like

Oooooo it’s …cool

1 Like

Hey! Here’s mine :purple_heart:
(it’s a high school, dramedy)

•Story title: Four Leaf Clover ~ Ch 4 OuT now!
•Genre: Drama/ Comedy
• Description: A new transfer student changes the luck of a friendship trio. Will they forget their unlucky past and finally find a “Four leaf clover” friendship, or will it come back to haunt them? Full CC/ Choice matter.

My Ig: @shen_episode

Story link:

Cover!

I’ve written a fantasy about a Princess who discovers she has magic when her parents have banned it. You can read it as her or one of her friends - it’s called ‘Soldier, Poet, Queen.’