Recommend me stories

I’m bored😶 so I want someone to recommend me some stories it’s preferred if they were action stories but I don’t mind

Here are some action ones I liked.

Secrets of a Nerd - LP
Damaged Goods 2: Rise of the Phoenix - AKS6622
My Phantom Romance - Anneliese Allen
Agenda - Effy Ameer

I’m weird so I’ve been making a list of completed stories I like for all the genres if you or anyone wants other recommendations:

1 Like

Thank you so much I only read completed stories
you made my day

1 Like

Lol I read most of the stories in your list

1 Like

I am the same way! Like I’ll read some not completed stories, but I’ve started to read so many that got discontinued I got tired of it. I feel like I’m running out of good completed stories to read though, lol.

1 Like

Sameeeee I can relate

I have a story you could add to action it’s called: My cold killer

1 Like

I’ll check that one out!

There are a lot of more completed stories I’ve read and just didn’t add because they were okay enough to finish but not to want to read again, if you know what I mean.

Totally get you I do the exact thing

Speak by @J.Miley is an absolute MUST read. It is very unique and addresses very serious issues in a very tasteful way. I love love it!

1 Like

I really enjoy Sunset Boulevard even though it’s not completed (she consistently makes new chapters)
Becoming Queen Bee is spot on!
I’m also writing a story called Small Town Secrets. People say it’s good (but I’m not sure I believe them lol)

“Living with the Killer” is really good it just really short.It has like 8 or 10 episodes. If you like mystery and stuff like that. It’s by “akirawheeler”. I think she just started writing/publishing so her page is empty.

Thorns by Episode Royalty is a wonderful and new story. I hope you give it a try :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve heard of that story but never got the chance to read it

hi guys… I have published my story. the first episode is quite common but i assure you that it is not a common girl drama. i hope you will find time to read my story. :slight_smile: thanks!
Story: Unexpected You
Genre: Romance/Action/Fantasy
Author: Haneen
Teaser: A girl who thought her junior year would be normal as she expected to be. It turns out there are a lot of unexpected events happening in her life. Will she survive? Who is her man?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5037126225231872

Great more stories to read

Mine is basically action/drama/ a bit of romance!

Is it fair to recommend my own? Sorry if not :confused:

Story Title : The Art of The Deal
Author : GraceX
Episodes :
18 ongoing
Genre:
Action/Comedy/Slight Romance
Link
:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4622710791208960
Description:
Romance, betrayal and secrets. What will happen when Isobel gets involved in the black market of the art world and a sexy gang leader?
Insta: epy.gracex

sounds exciting

1 Like

Topic inactive for one month. Closed for archiving.