Recommend me vampire stories to read

I’m looking for some good vampire stories with Full CC for MC and LI and where the MC is a vampire and so it the LI.

I don’t want any pregnancies please because they make me feel uncomfortable, thanks.

5 Likes

Only vampire stories I know of are Eat Me Up by Heli and some other story by Alphan (I forgot the name, sorry but you could find it by searching her name I guess). There’s also Something Wicked by Cindy G, it’s not a vampire story as such but it has a vampire-y theme. Bound to Bite by Arrows. R&R: Bloodbond by Kheyr.

4 Likes

Bite my tongue and Touch My Soul by alphan

1 Like

The reason why you cannot choose lip shape in vampire stories is because only two mouth shapes come with vampire fangs.

6 Likes

I’m currently reading “Falling For Red Eyes” but I don’t think you can change the lip shape. But as @div.episode said there are only three lip shapes that have fangs!!

2 Likes

And for Men, there are only two.

2 Likes

His Prey by @Syd_Ren

1 Like

I don’t mind spoilers in a story, but does the MC turn into a vampire in the story?

Eat Stake by Sinead O’Niel

2 Likes

R&R: Bloodbond by Kheyr was just published and will have a consistent update schedule after the contest. It’s full CC for MC and LIs. The MC is human, but the vampires has customizable lip shapes (which is obviously limited due to needing vampire teeth) but you can pick which one you want them to have. Just make sure to click on all the features when you CC so the family CC works for all the characters. So far it’s a really interesting story with fun and intriguing characters. There’s also some additional customization elements.

1 Like

Thanks for telling me

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Here are a few :

• Bound To Bite, by Arrows
  • Eat Stake, by Sinead O’Niel
  • The Blood Order, by ChristineHZ

Those are the ones I’ve read so far :blush:

1 Like

My story is all fantasy with vampires, werewolves, and witches (Mainly vampires):

Cover by @Geta

Link:

For Heli’s story, yes she does turn but it doesn’t happen until much later. For Alphan’s… I don’t know because I only read a few chapters. For Arrow’s story MC is already a vampire but she wants to be human again. For Kheyr’s story, well I don’t know because I haven’t yet read it but I’ve heard she’s a pretty good author and you can tell it’s a vamp story by the cover. :blush:

2 Likes

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you? (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Eat Stake link

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Chocola :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @June_Sinclair :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

No problem :hugs: Your story was the one who brought my interest back in vampire stories :pleading_face::blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Of course! Love your story! :heart::heart:

2 Likes