Recommend me your stories pls!

I’m looking for a bunch of new stories to read! So I’d love you to drop yours down below or other people’s stories that you love :blush:
I have some requirements:

• In English
  • Tropes and cliches are welcome
  • Lgbt welcome too altho I’m more inclined to read lesbian relationships over others
  • Please only list stories in these genres, DRAMA, ROMANCE, FANTASY (but not sci-fi)
  • I much prefer LL and I like CC
  • I’d like if there were at least 5 chapter so far

Thankyouuuuuu :heart:

26 Likes

I have two stories, my new story and my just completed one. hope you will give them a chance and you will like them.

complete

Title: Magicka: Ethereal
Genre: Fantasy
Art scenes: Yes Optinal to watch
CC: Full.
Choices: yes
Mini-games: YES YES YES!!!
Grammar: amazing thanks to @MissHaze
Description: walking back to college from work you find an unconscious man, while waiting for an ambulance a magic creature hides in your backpack, but other people are looking for that creature too. people who are not human but something more magical. but are you trusting the right people.

link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4693661906698240
How_to_raise_a_dragon_posterThumb_gloyPc9lSo

new

Title : Reveal: Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system
Directing: I will say I am a pretty Advance coder. and I made sure there are no mistakes
Genre: Drama / Fantasy
Grammar : good thanks to @MissHaze who have proof-read the story
chapters : 3 for now
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, you’re forced to take the throne. Faced with challenges to your legitimacy and ghosts from the past, will you crumble under the pressure?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5932970744676352

2 Likes

Thanks, these looks super cool!

1 Like

hopefully, you will enjoy reading them

1 Like

I have two. Maybe one will interest you.

Title: Josephine (LL)
Author: Matilda
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 20 (more coming)
Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. Will she seek comfort in an unlikely lover or find happiness in the one right before her? Limited CC 2LI
Hidden Gems Shelf Jan. 2020

Http://www.instagram.com/Matilda.episode.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Josephine (LL)

Title: Blended
Author: Matilda
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 6 (more coming)
Description: Althea and Maximo have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids. But when one of them can no longer deny their sexuality, will the family fall apart? Choice of MC, LCC, LGBTQ LI full CC. Choices matter.
Adulting Shelf Aug. 2020

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Queer: Blended

Hi, maybe you can check out my stories? Thank you! :blush:

Title: Timeline
Author: MitsuKi
IG Username: @ js_mits
Genre: Drama, Fantasy
Description:
Even at the brink of death, Cherise is determined to save her King. Little did she knew, the truth will shake her heart and everything she had believed in. (LL, Full CC)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4745985153761280

Title: Striving For My Happy Ending
Author: MitsuKi
IG Username: @ js_mits
Description:
Being the antagonist in a story who will die is no fun, especially when the Emperor, her father could be the reason for her death. Will you survive and have your happy ending?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5715293131571200

I have 2 stories you might be interested in, ones complete and ones ongoing.
Also, I lots of drama and romance recommendations on my episode profile and Instagram page if you’re looking for more :kissing_heart:

Stay

Drama - Available in Ink & Limelight

Details

Description: She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

CC: Yes! Limited for MC and LI’s but full CC for other supporting characters. (CC is optional too, if you prefer not to :kissing_heart:)

Chapters: 30 (Complete).

Covers:

That One Moment

RomCom - Limelight

Details

Description: Alina works hard & plays hard, with no time for distractions. One kiss gets, the queen of composure, wrapped up in a web of lies and deceit, always coming back to that one moment.

CC: Yes, limited for the MC & LI.

Chapters: 12 (ongoing).

Cover:

The links for all my stories is here -

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart:@kiki.writes.things

Hi! You could give my story a try. :slight_smile:

Title: Unconditionally (FULL CC, CM)

Author: Pragya

Description: Sass-Queen, Almeira looks at love like it’s a plague. Will her arch-nemesis, Asher’s return change that? Does she have it in her to love someone unconditionally? (Rom-com, CC, LL, Choices Matter)

There is one Main LI, so more scenes w him by default. I also have a minor LI basically for people who like reading stories w more than one LI. But he is only secondary in the sense that most scenes w him will totally be depended upon your choices :slight_smile:

Genre: Romance/Rom-com

Style: LIMELIGHT

Cover:

Complete/Incomplete: 14 Chapters (Ongoing)

Instagram: @pragya.episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6526783015747584

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for the thread! :hugs:
Seems like you might like my story! I have currently 9 episodes. If you wanna see or learn more about my story, you can check out my Instagram. :blush:
Here is my story.
:point_down:t2:

Title: 𝕸𝖞 𝕹𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖇𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝕸𝖔𝖇𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.author
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝐿𝑒𝑛𝑘𝑎 𝑅𝑒𝑑𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑁𝑌 𝑚𝑜𝑏𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑁𝑖𝑘𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑠 𝑅𝑒𝑒𝑐𝑒. 𝐿𝑒𝑛𝑘𝑎 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑁𝑖𝑘𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝘩𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑. 𝑊𝘩𝑒𝑛 𝐿𝑒𝑛𝑘𝑎 𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝘩𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑊𝑁 𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝘩𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑖𝑛 𝘩𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡. (𝐿𝐿) 𝐶𝘩𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡. (𝐼 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑚𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑖𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐.)

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝗎𝗌𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝗈𝖻𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 / 𝗆𝖺𝖿𝗂𝖺 / 𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒. 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉.

𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

I just published my new story called : I become the book’s princess
It’s a fantasy story

Please try mine.
Hope you like it.
:kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

Hello, here is mine if you are interested :blush:

Title: The Blood Order
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Episodes: 5
Description: Melora is hoping for a new start in college when secrets start coming out, as faith drags her into a dark world. Will she be able to find herself and fulfill her true destiny?CC LL *
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4897674276044800

Instagram: Christine_episode22

My newest story is this. Definitely LGBTQ, if you think well of the title :wink: chapter 4 and 5 is coming out soon!

Reveal: He - soon She
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Chapters: 3
Description: When your boyfriend delivers you shocking news, you question everything you once knew. With your career in jeopardy, you realize that the true bombshell hadn’t been revealed.

And my other story.

Title: Ring of life
Genre: fantasy
Chapters: 11 (on going!)
Author: emma.writes.episode
Description: A ring. It keeps you alive, it kills you without. When taken away, the former owner dies. If you are chosen, there is no coming back. Can you complete your mission?
Ring_or_dead_posterThumb_r5lxj4SQHk

Hope you will like them.

1 Like

Hi,

my story is fantasy so far 41 episodes published. :smiley: Main couple is hetero but there is side LGTB romance too. You can expect advanced directing and I believe a unique plot. :smiley:

Title: Secret of the Necklace
Author: Farah DeSantis & Grace
Genre: Fantasy, (+Romance, +Comedy, + Mystery )
Style: Limeligh

I have another new story it just was few days ago on episode hidden gems shelf but it has in this moment just 3 episodes so its out of your criteria.

But you know…just in case.:slight_smile:

Title: Squad: CAVEMAN
Author: Farah DeSantis
Genre: Fantasy adventure, (+Romance, +Comedy, + Mystery )
Style: Limeligh
Description: You got trapped with a group of scientists in a cave under the Greenland glacier. Will you survive and discover the truth about the myth of a lost underground tribe?

The cover is brand new - I m still waiting for the approval so now it is on the app with old cover - but I hope this one will be there soon.

Thank u !
Hi guys hope you read my story!!
Title name: MAFIA BLOOD
Auther name:Alexandra
Chapters:10 more coming soon
Genre:Romance/Action
Style:LL
{limited CC}one love interest
INSTGRAM:alex86_stories

Description:Skyla is now the most powerful leader mafia in America and
she thinks she’s not capable to love .But
what happens when she meets the stubborn and sexy Nico Gravano

LINK:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6439467530518528

COVER:

Thanks for this thread

Story name:

High on Love and Formaldehyde

AUTHOR: Liz & Mar

GENRE: Romance/Drama

Chapters So Far: 12

STYLE: Limelight

IG: @ liz_mar.episode

DESCRIPTION: Working at a morgue is what Eliana loves but when her life gets darker than her job, she’ll need all the support she can get. Who’ll bring back the light in the dark?

CC, LL, Art

MATURE CONTENT

**Song recommendations to play while reading certain scenes are shown throughout the story **

Story Link

Personal link including playlist

Thank you for this thread! :two_hearts:
My story doesn’t have CC
I hope that’s ok if not it’s fine.

Title: SPELL
Author: CraftyKitty18
Description: Aspen is a Midnight Witch. Everyday she lives in fear of being killed by Hunters. What happens when she finds out her soul-mate is one?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5049258064674816

You might enjoy both of my stories :slight_smile:
Here is the link

Link: https://linktr.ee/kennedymolly97

This is my story! I would love for you to read it! And thank you so much for this thread :two_hearts:

Genre:
-Drama

Title: The Fashion Girl

Description: Laura used to not know the difference between heels and sneakers, but after moving to Paris and coming back 8 years later? You get a funny, pretty girl with one drama-filled story!

*there is limited customization for the main character, but full customization for the love interest (Full CC for LI and MC {MC’s customization is spread out due to plot reasons :wink:}, LL, Choices Matter, Uses sounds/music)

*I have four episodes out right now, but am just waiting on backgrounds to be approved so I can publish the 5th episode!

Here is my story link!

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Fashion Girl

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Thanks for doing this :two_hearts:
Here’s mine.
Reveal: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games
My ig: @epi.ksu

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6356317282435072