Recommend me your stories ❤️❤️❤️

Hello all, please reccomend me your story if it has full CC and gems don’t effect outcome :heart: Please also check out any of my stories too. I love romance/fantasy/action stories! Lets help each other get noticed! :blush::blush::blush:

Author: sharna
Title: The Life of a Vigilante LL
Genre: Action
Episodes: 20 (ongoing)
**Description:**What happens when you find yourself involved with the infamous vigilante?
Love, action, drama, adrenaline, passion.
Are you ready?
Full CC, art scenes, choices.
CC: Yes, full CC.
Style: Limelight
My Instagram: @fsharna3
Story Link:

Cover:

Author: sharna
Title: The Prophecy Hidden In The Stars
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 9(ongoing) LL version
19 (ongoing) INK version
Love interests: 3
Description: What happens when you stumble into a portal to another dimension. Who will you meet? What secrets will you unfold?
3 love interests!
CC in chp 1 & chp15
Choices start chp2
CC: Yes, full CC
Style: Limelight and INK
My Instagram: @fsharna3
Story Link:
INK: Episode Writer Portal

LL: Episode Writer Portal

Covers:
The_Prophecy_Hidden_in_the_Stars_LL_posterImage_oTn0ccS59o
The_Prophecy_Hidden_in_the_Stars_posterThumb_hfbJG6HQNC

8 Likes

Hey there! :grin:

I am looking forward to doing a R4R and checking out some new stories!!
I currently only have one story out that was just recently released.

Title: Night of the Blood Moon
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Drama
Episodes: There are four episodes released but I have 8 completed. I plan to release the next two after the first of December.
Description: Lies, family secrets, and Werewolves. What happens when Samara is swept into a world of supernatural creatures? Will she manage to make it out of this human, or die trying?

There is art scenes and full CC for the main character and the love interest!

Link to my story: Night of the Blood Moon

I hope you guys enjoy!
Instagram: luna.episode.xox

2 Likes

Hi, thanks so much for the thread! Here’s my story - I hope you give it a try and enjoy :hugs:
If anyone’s up for R4R, DM me :blob_hearts:

Title: The Apartment
Author: Sapphire (:
My Instagram: @ episodesapphire
Description: Three best friends living together in the city sounds fun, right? And it is! But, it can also get pretty chaotic.
Genre: Comedy
Story Cover:

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4951680812253184

Follow my Instagram @episodesapphire for even more updates and sneak peeks of the story! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I would love to have you read my new story! It’s my first ever story on this platform :sunny:

Title: Lover Undercover
Genre: Action/Romance/Drama
Episodes: 5
Style: Limelight/Spotlight

Love_Undercover_L2_posterThumb_GkpwTIF4jc

1 Like

Greetings! Thank you very much for this thread. Here’s a list of my stories that have full CC (The main three in Eternal Oblivion don’t have CC, but there is a side character for you to CC starting with chapter 5, though I’m not sure if that’s quite what you’re looking for). Though gems are present in some of the stories, none of them are required in any way to get the full story or experience. Perhaps one or all will pique your interest. If you do end up reading any of them, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Daughter of Shadow

Title: Daughter of Shadow
Author: Silver Lady
IG: @silverlady.epi
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery
Number of Episodes: 6 currently, more on the way.
Description: You wake alone in a forest with few memories and a magical brand. As you’re pulled into a world of intrigue & deception, will you discover who you really are, or die trying?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests (one of which you are able to choose the gender of), single option, full CC for MC and the two LI, two different point systems, currency system within the game, choices matter, multiple endings.
Episode Accolades: Heroic Contest Winner
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Covers:

Eternal Oblivion

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Number of Episodes: 42. Story is complete. NO “Skip the Wait”.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: When a powerful force rises to threaten the world, can Amara and her allies defeat the ancient death dragon? Or is life as they know it doomed?
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years, and examines the affect true immortality could have on a person and their loved ones, as well as how the choices we make can have long lasting consequences, and the idea of determinism vs. free will.
Episode Accolades: Magical Shelf (Jan. 2020)
Cover:

Blood of Wolves

Title: Blood of Wolves
Number of Episodes: 5 currently, more on the way.
Description: After years of captivity and experimentation, you escape and find refuge in the magical sanctuary of Cysegr Hudol. But will the evil that follows you bring doom to all within?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests, single option, full CC for MC and the two LI (with the exception of eye color for one of the LI), two different point systems, choices matter, multiple endings. Spin-off of Eternal Oblivion.
Cover:

Divided by Night

Title: Divided by Night
Style: LL
CC: Yes, for both MC and LI
Genre: Sci-Fi/Romance
Description: A mission to the center of the galaxy results in the days of your assignment becoming months for your beloved, testing the strength of your love over not just distance, but time… (choices matter, two endings)
Episode Accolades: Short and Sweet Shelf (June 2021)
Cover:

2 Likes

Hi, and thanks for this thread! Maybe you’ll enjoy my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It has full CC for the LI & MC. Choices do affect the ending, but they’re not gem choices :gem:.

:beach_umbrella: Into The Abyss
Story Link: Into The Abyss Story Link
Episodes: 5 (ONGOING)

1 Like

This is my story (first 3 chapters) if your interested in it :blush:

1 Like

Hello. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 18 (more coming soon)
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

1 Like

Hi there!
I will definitely take a look at your stories, I’m always looking for new additions to my favorites shelf :white_heart:

Here is my story if you are interested, it was just updated today with episodes 4-6. I would love to hear what you think if you decide to read it.

Title: Better For You
Summary: You had his type pegged - another cocky, arrogant, handsome jock - just like your ex. But you’d never guess that instead of all of those things, he’d be undeniably better for you.

1 Like

STORY: THE RESCUER

AUTHOR: Anisha

DESCRIPTION: You’re in love with social media. After a social heartbreak, you meet 5 strangers who are oddly suspicious.
Can you rescue everyone after the secrets you’ll discover?
Or…die?

GENRE: Adventure, Mystery, Drama

•Female MC
•Name input
•Customize Character
•Gem choices (will not effect the story)
•Choices matter

LINK: Episode Writer Portal

THANK YOU :blush:

2 Likes

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: The Truce

Description: Sergei is a cold-hearted gang leader. What happens when he is given a proposal that turns out to be more than he expected?

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hello!

Thanks for this :revolving_hearts: :slight_smile: I’ve recently published 7 episodes of my first story Game On.

Title: Game On
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Number of episodes: 7 (Story is still ongoing)
(You can fully customize LI and MC and there is no gem option besides support the author :upside_down_face:)

Description: Valerie Tillman has some issues with her past and she shut her down for the last 3 year. Her best friend finally persuades Valerie to go on a blind date. When Valerie goes to the date, she meets with a mysterious man who will change her life completely. While dealing with her love life, she also needs to protect her company from possible threats.

Cover:

To read my story, here is the link: Episode Writer Portal

Thank you so much for this thread!

Title: Crimes and Love (LL)
Genre: romance story
About: You’re a famous singer who meets mafia capo Charlie Glaviano. Will this work or is it too risky to be together? Well, what happens when your ex comes back with a memory eraser…?

There’s one love interest and full CC for the MC and love interest + one opportunity to customize the MC’s brother and aunt

The link to my story is here: Episode Writer Portal

I hope you guys read and enjoy my story!
Instagram: @episode.kaiaa

Hey, Shorty22!

Thank you for supporting our stories.

Hope you like my story.

Here’s my story, please follow me on Instagram.

Gypsy love:

Author Name: Joana Silva

Instagram: @episodeartjo

The genre of the story: Drama

Description of the story: Lara is an 18-year-old Portuguese Gypsy, who dreams of being a hunter.
But Ricco Moretti kidnaps her and her father makes a deal for Moretti.
Will Lara fall in love with Ricco?

Cover:

It will be fun and I will show you about gypsies. Because I’m a Portuguese gypsy,
yes we have different cultures and traditions.

If you want to find more, please dm me on my Instagram, I am happy to explain.

Love, Joana Silva.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

Hey Shorty22,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my stories ‘Colo(u)ring the Rainbow’ (LL), ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘Little Star’ LL, ‘For HIS Sake’, and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK. R4R is closed at the moment (have too many stories I need to finish reading at the moment).

Number 1 (NEW!!):

Cover Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Title: Colo(u)ring the Rainbow

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ

Episodes: 3 (in revamp and episode 4 is following soon!!)

Link Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Description: You get in a car-accident. A kid is a witness. What happens if a judge sentence you to take care of the kid until his/her parent is out of coma? #CTR M/F MC and M/F LI CC, gender choices for the kid, choices.

Number 2:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Episodes: 19 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? #CPAWC No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

c4539f55e0b83b26fda9d11116f8b9fb781c71dd_2_362x500

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? #TRGLL #TRGINK Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 4:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Genre: LGBTQ+

Episodes: 21 (More are following, episode 22 until 24 are coming soon!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI…

:wink: #FHS Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 5:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

By AngelWings

Description: Your husband and you are trying to get children for years… finally she’s there… but she’s born dead… #LSLL CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: )

• Little Star INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revamp…).

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

Hello there, :sparkles: Thank you for doing this :sparkles: I just published my first story and I would love to have feedback​: : :white_heart:
Story Title: Dear Little Nerd
Author name : mama.writes
IG : mla.epi
Genre: Romance/ Drama

Story Description: Maeva has always had the label of the perfect nerd in her high school…
But what happens when she catches the attention of her ultimate crush, the most popular guy in high school?
ONE LI / FULL CC
Link :

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Dear Little Nerd [In revamp]

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along

Hello! :blossom:
I love how your story “The Life of Vigilante” has 3 love interests! So fun. I can’t wait to check out this story and others… I recommended it on my page.

I’m a new author. I published the first 3 chapters to my new story!

Story Title: Two Souls
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Full CC
Description: Michael Lawrence’s lost soul finds a light when Autumn Greene walks into his life. Will she be able to show him true love or will a mysterious secret keep them apart?
Instagram: @ skye.episodes

My goal is to upload weekly! Please let me know what you think! I hope you all enjoy :two_hearts:

Hello! Thanks for the thread :blush: I would love to do r4r with anyone who’s interested :hugs: just message me on Instagram or here :purple_heart:
Title: Midnight Bestie
Author: Apsara
Genre: Horror/Comedy
Description: Chantelle got into her dream college, But there’s a haunted building near! They say don’t go anywhere near to that! But is she going to do so? (Customization available)
Episodes: 4 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @apsarawrites654
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

Thank you :purple_heart:

Thank you for this thread :blush:
Title: FT: Sanctum
By: Naoba (IG: @naoba.writes)
Genre: Adventure
Description: In this retelling of Robin Hood, Robin must juggle his love life, his duties as prince and his double life as the leader of an unruly gang of bandits while trying to stay alive in Sanctum!
Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal

Story Features:

• Male MC
  • 1 Love interest
  • Point system
  • Full CC
  • mini games

Title: Never Trust an Andrew
By: Naoba (IG: @naoba.writes)
Genre: Drama
Description: A songwriter with an Andrew obsession is persuaded to accept a mysterious aunt’s invitation to spend the summer at an exclusive island that’s bent on breaking her & her friends down
Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Story Features:

• Female MC
  • 2 Love interest
  • Point system
  • Limited CC
  • mini games

Hi, thanks for making this thread! My story, The Doomed Detective (LL) has full MC and LI CC, plus a points system!
Description: April Lawson is a great yet tough detective. Will she crack during her hardest case: figuring out who is trying to kill her?

This is a completed mystery short story that is only 3 chapters. There is full MC and LI customization, a points system, and FOUR POSSIBLE ENDINGS! Many years ago I wrote an Ink version that won the Mysterious contest. I’ve spent the last month completely revamping it into Limelight, with better directing, choices that matter, and full customization! My cover is still pending, but you can read it from the link here: