Recommend some great horror/mystery/thriller stories

Thanks, I’ll be sure to read it! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you @irishpotato
I must say when I looked at your episode user name it made me chuckle :laughing: x

1 Like

here’s mine if you’re interested!

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy (Thriller)
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Chapters: 7 (To be continued…)
Instagram: @marshmallowo.episode

Full CC, Choices Matter, Point System, Mini Games, Advanced Directing, 2 LI! :blush:

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Kelly: Revenge and Wo Ai Ni by @Parako
The Roses Killer by @Rosenspitze
Skeptics & Believers by @piccalilly
Dead Woman Walking by @evelinawrites
Swan: Pursuit Of Justice by @katyazz
Every story written by @EliseC

5 Likes

I’ll come back to recommend some of my favorites, but I did just publish a horror/thriller/mystery that has quite a few layers to it.

A serial killer terrorizes your small town - and someone you love goes missing. Investigate, discover clues and identify the killer before it’s too late! Six endings, LGBTQIA+, CC.

3 Likes

The Game
Six Feet Under
Scorned
Best directed stories.

1 Like

No problem ^^
And I’m glad to hear that :joy:

1 Like

I’ll make sure to look into it ^^

2 Likes

Thanks!~

Thank you!!:heart:

1 Like

:grin::grin::grin:

My story: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you survive, solve the havoc and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5/6
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover

2 Likes

Great story so far. How many episode would this story have?

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Thanks so much for This thread!! This is my entry for the clue contest so hope you enjoy!!

Title: Clue: The Mystery of Summer Hudson
Author: SmileyOcto
Chapters: 3 (more coming)
Description: Charlotte’s mistake is what takes her to a new town. New beginnings, new people, new mysteries. But Summer Hudson is one, tough mystery.
Cover:

episodeinteractive.com

2 Likes

Hi little bit of self-promo. :smiley:

Title: Clue: Secret of the Necklace
Author: Farah DeSantis & Grace
Genre: Mystery, (+Romance, +Comedy, + Fantasy )
Style: Limelight
Description Marbel shy nerdy girl finds one day by accident strange necklace hidden in a book. What is even more strange - the book is dedicated to somebody with same name as her. Or was the book left there actually for her?

Chapters: 4 (To be continued…)
Instagram: @miss_desantis_

CC, Custom Choices, Point System, Mini-Games, Advanced Directing, Using of overlays

2 Likes

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you! Somehow this disappeared in my alerts. :confused:

Right now, it’s looking like about eight total episodes for season one, with an eventual season two for sure that will be a bit longer. I haven’t outlined season two yet so I couldn’t say for sure.

And thanks! <3

2 Likes

Hey!

It’s cool, no worries :slight_smile:

Oh man, I’m gonna love this :smiley: can’t wait to read more!! Yaaaay!

1 Like

I really enjoy this story!

How many episodes would it have? Would the story have multiple endings?

1 Like

Hi I am wrting as it comes to me so I do not know how many episodes there will …but the whole story is planed till the end in the basis. :smiley: Uh…honestly I am not sure about the multiple ending …in this moment I do not plan it but we will see. :smiley:

1 Like