Recommend some stories [FIND NEW STORIES]! 😁❤

15 December:
This thread is still very active, but the truth is, I don’t really read stories on Episode anymore, because my tablet is too old for Episode and I hate reading on my phone.
You can still comment your story as promotion, but you can’t expect reads from me. Sorry :heart:

Hey everyone!
I’m kinda lost on Episode. I honestly don’t know which story I could read :grimacing:
Do you maybe have some good story recommendations? Tell me :grinning:
Promoting your own story is allowed :blush:

• I prefer the INK style, but I can handle LimeLight lol
  • I like the genres romance, drama, comedy and thriller/horror
  • I prefer customization
  • I love clichés, so if there are any in the story you recommend, I don’t mind :shushing_face:
  • LGBTQ+ stories are welcome :rainbow_flag:

Thank you :grin:

20 Likes

Retrace by me

1 Like

This one is good too

1 Like

You can read my K&T contest story. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
K&T: Smooth Tongue :tongue:
Author: Bithi
(Full CC, LI, LGBTQ/Choose LI Gender, Choices matter.)
(Used advance direction, point-system. And points will affect the story.)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5839675279081472

Description: Kissing in virtual reality isn’t harmful, right? Will you think the same when the person you kissed appears in front of you in real life? Consequences can surpass your imagination.

PicsArt_11-24-05.32.02

1 Like

hey hun I think u can try mine Necromancers it perfectly fits your conditions.

2 Likes

Mine is limelight sorry but it is a thriller and comedy if you’d like to check it out! :smiley:

Title: Dirty Rotten Cheerleaders

Genre: Thriller

Episodes: 3 (ongoing)

Description: Renee is head cheerleader, prom queen and valedictorian. Rowan is, well, nobody. Rowan wants Renee’s life, and she’s willing to do everything dirty and rotten to get it. Will jealousy turn psychotic?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5392483903930368

3 Likes

Hey! My story, the Red Curtain, has CC, is drama and LGBTQ+, tho it is in LL.

DESCRIPTION: You are a teenage boy trying to find your own voice in lyrical opera, friendship, love, sexuality and family.
It all started 2 years ago, the ngiht you came out…

1 Like

Your Heart My Heart by me

If you want to give me a feedback my Instagram is @/lea_author (only 1-2 chapters are out 3rd is revamping and it’s locked) please ignore the cover :sweat_smile: Sorry no CC

1 Like

hey, thank you so much for this thread. :hugs:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story too & share it, if you liked it :star_struck:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also give a name to the 3 most important characters

Style: INK

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 16 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4815390468079616

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :pray:t3:

next to mine, I can also recommend you
Tender Love by @iag1690, You Are My Sunshine by @Faith.episode.cats, She Knows Best by @BEEBS07 :relieved:

thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Tittle: Under your mask
Author: S.writes
Genre: Mystery
Style: Ink
Description:Playing with masks is Jed’s favorite game.If you refuse to follow his rules, he can be dangerous. Can Nia’s vulnerable soul change the rules of his game?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5884162237595648
Instagram: @sigma.writes
Cover:

(created by talented @salma.epi)

1 Like

Tittle: Search for love.
Author:S.writes
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Description: Nicole’s life turns upside down as she tries to escape a toxic relationship. Can she find the love she’s looking for while trying to escape?
Instagram: @sigma.writes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128
Cover:

(created by the talented @paula.a.edits)

1 Like

Story name: RECKLESS

Genre: Romance

Instagram: Cherrie_episode

Cover:

Teaser (Description): Falling for the infamous Emmett Channing is the least of your problems. When your ex-boyfriend and jealous cousin come back into your life? Nothing but drama follows…

Link:

1 Like

Let’s see here. I’m going to stick to recommending stories I haven’t already seen mentioned yet. For romance I’d recommend “Before You Say I Do” by @episodes_bylex (really any of her stories are really well written) and The PR Stunt by @the.director. For drama I’d recommend All That Remains by @writerren, What’s Your Emergency by @Sathael, and Loving Me by @Jewel_s. For comedy I’d recommend Lost Summer Love by @TamiRose. I don’t really have any for thriller/horror, but if you’d be interested in some fantasy recommendations I’ve got a bunch of those, so just let me know.

6 Likes

Feel free to check out my story🤗
Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill (CC)
Author: xoRoséxo
Style: Limelight
Genre: Action
Chapters: 5
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

1 Like

All That Remains by @writerren

2 Likes

Some ink stories I love:
Stay @kiki.writes.things (Drama)
Remember me @mila.episodes (fantasy)
To the night @megCMU2018 (Comedy)

I’m redoing my ink, but I’ll throw in my LL. Josephine (romance)
Title: Josephine (LL)
Author: Matilda
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 10 (more coming)
Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. After the betrayal, she struggles to piece her life back together. What happens when she swears off all commitment? Will she find love again? LCC 2LI
Http://www.instagram.com/Matilda.episode.com

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Thank you for recommending my story :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Hello, lovely!

My story checks in with your checklist :white_check_mark:

And TYSM @samantha_episode_1 for recommending mine :heart::kissing_heart:
Here’s mine:

Title : She Knows Best (Previously known as Mum knows best)

Description : Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters :28 [ FULLY COMPLETED ]

Style : Ink

Genre : Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

She Knows best recommendations for the story

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: She knows best [COMPLETE]

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Advert to my story

https://www.instagram.com/p/BziowPyFhXCcHkFrqaJZ0eiACdutV8iT3YZ8AU0/?igshid=1fyrz6fdgdmqz

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@Sollyra I’ll call you mine

@Faith.episode.cats You are my sunshine

@mila.episodes Remember me

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

4 Likes

Hey! Check out my story Never Look Away!

• Cover of my story.

• Story Name: Never Look Away

• Writer by: Melody Lina

• Genre: Drama

• Style: Limelight

• Short Description About Story: NYC a place where everyone is hiding away behind all of their family money. So why does this NYC Socialite want to hide away from the world? [CC]

• Ongoing Chapter 1-5 more coming!

• Customization :Yes

• Diversity:Yes

*Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5201476787175424

Instagram Link-

1 Like