Recommend some stories! Please

Hey so I got really bored the last days and want to find new Episode stories. If you have any stories you like or your own story go ahead and share it down bellow!
I like drama and romance the most with many episodes out (doesnโ€™t need to be finished but 10+ chapters is great) with customization.
Please share some of the best stories!

16 Likes

Hi there! Iโ€™ve published my first story a few days ago and if youโ€™re interested, here it is! The genre is fantasy/romance. Not sure if youโ€™re into fantasy, but it has romance in it! And if youโ€™re into cliffhangers! :blush::heart:

Title: IMMORTAL
Authors name: esapphire
Description: โ€œIn a world filled with dark secrets, it leaves Cynthia in a situation she never imagined. Could she be the one to mend the unbroken with the help of the four immortals?โ€

Hereโ€™s also the cover (made by me!)

Link:

My ig is @esapphirewrites!

However I also have a lot of recommendations too :slight_smile:

• Mindreader
  • Not a Saint
  • My butler
  • Align the Stars
  • The Dark Prince
  • Finding Emerald

:heart::heart:

3 Likes

I will definitely check it out it sounds so great!

2 Likes

Hi! :grin:
I recently finished Time Square (34) by Janine Dela Cruz, I highly recommend it!
Now Iโ€™m reading a gem: Ten Steps To Her Door (27) by Nelles, this story is amazing!
I also have to mention a comedy: Fools in Love (20) by Annie.

Dawn after the Omega Event (7 out)
Genre: Thriller (main), Mystery, Romance, dystopian Sci-Fi.
Description: Post-apocalyptic reality. You work for the Alliance Security Agency. Well, youโ€™re no longer safe there :face_with_hand_over_mouth:.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4604309682716672
Full CC for MC and LI, F/M LI, 2 point systems + 1 hidden, LL, name your MC, advanced directing, different endings
IG: @ath.lin

Dawn_of_The_Choosen_The_Awakening_posterThumb_mRVovU5M5c

WARNING: sneak peeks

1 Like

Awe thank you! I hope youโ€™ll enjoy it :pleading_face::heart:

1 Like

Iโ€™m sure it will be awesome:) If you donโ€™t mind I can give you my opinion on it, like review it. Only if you want to.

1 Like

Sounds great! I will definitely check it out:)

1 Like

Girl absolutely! Iโ€™d love to see your thoughts and your perspective on it. I appreciate it! :pleading_face::heart: Feel free to message me! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Of courseโค๏ธ I love checking out new stories! I will let you know when I read it and give you my opinion about it. Iโ€™m sure it will be amazing๐Ÿฅบ

1 Like

Hey, hereโ€™s mine!

TITLE- Awoken
Genre- Fantasy, drama
Chapters so far -4
Plot Awoken from a 200 years curse, Blaze finds himself battling between revenge and his growing feelings for the one who holds nothing but hatred for him. Will he end his millennium-long battle and find love along the way or lose everything trying?

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5489696718389248

1 Like

Sounds great will check it out!

1 Like

Thank you sm!
Iโ€™d love to hear some feedback, if thatโ€™s alright with you? :heart:

1 Like

Hello, I just published my story. Genre fits for you and more episodes are coming up. I would appreciate it if you take a look. :hugs:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.

Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:

Genre: Drama, Romance

Style: Limelight

Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Instagram: @sonder.episode

Stay Safe :butterfly:

1 Like

Title: Poison for your Heart
Author: Aykay
Genre: Mystery/Romance (depends on your path you choose)
Chapters: 17, more coming soon
Description: Youโ€™re a woman on a deadly mission. But what will you do if a determined EBI agent is on your tail? Can you fool him or will you not only lose your freedom but your heart? CM, CC
Style: LL
Small cover:

Large cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6501686701129728

1 Like

Maybe you like my story? :slightly_smiling_face:

Author: Lili Star
Genre: Romance/Comedy/Drama
Episodes: 12, but more are coming soon!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671279079948288

1 Like

Of course I will let you know once I start the story:)

1 Like

girl, thank you sm! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartbeat:

1 Like

No problem, I love supporting authors and their story so I will let you know my opinions on it. Iโ€™m sure it will be amazing :heart:

1 Like

Sounds exactly like the stories I like and I will def give it a read!

1 Like

ofc feel free to message me anytime :grin::heartbeat:

1 Like