Recommend some stories

I’m struggling to find what to read on episode, so can anyone recommend some LL stories that are fully completed? Preferably romance, drama or fantasy.

6 Likes

Hey Olivia0207,

I have one story completed in LL. It was my first story on episode and was revamped few months ago, with a final revamp. :wink:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

Description: Your husband and you are trying to get children for years… finally she’s there… but she’s born dead… (LL) CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For the rest I recommend you to read:

• ‘The Stripper’ by @writtenbyDR;
  • ‘Reunited’ by @writtenbyDR;
  • ‘Retrospective Love: You are my home’ by @writtenbyDR;
  • ‘Retrospective Love: Love or fight’ by @writtenbyDR;
  • ‘The Black Dahlia’ by @mia.episode03;
  • ‘Poison Ivy’ by @mia.episode03;
  • ‘The Lost Princess’ by @mia.episode03;
  • ‘Beauty And Her Beast’ by @mia.episode03;
  • ‘My Alpha’ by @CJWritesStories;
  • ‘Queer: Misleading’ by @Kylie;
  • ‘My Soldier Messenger’ by @ClareABella;
  • ‘Please Come Home’ by @ClareABella;
  • ‘Forum For The Lonely Hearts’ by @ClareABella;
  • ‘K&T: Santa’s Secret Kiss’ by @ClareABella;
  • ‘When love takes you in’ by @merrymary.episode;
  • ‘Whiskey’ by Mikayla;
  • ‘Beautifully Broken’ by Mikayla.

Happy reading and stay safe,

Love A-W

2 Likes

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Kingdoms Betrayal.

Style LL

Genre Fantasy

Chapters completed

Description: Kingdoms are overridden with a deadly drug causing chaos and destruction. A group of rebels, led by Fenix, needs one piece of the puzzle to overcome the corruption behind the spread of this drug. Nova, a simple girl, is that missing piece.

Extra’s limited CC For MC and love interest

Link

1 Like

Hello. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 13 (more coming soon)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Greetings! Thank you very much for this thread. Here are my three completed stories, all of which have at least one of the genres you mentioned. You’re welcome to check them out. Perhaps one or all will pique your interest. If you do end up reading any of them, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Eternal Oblivion

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 42. Story is complete. NO “Skip the Wait”.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: When a powerful force rises to threaten the world, can Amara and her allies defeat the ancient death dragon? Or is life as they know it doomed?
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years, and examines the affect true immortality could have on a person and their loved ones, as well as how the choices we make can have long lasting consequences, and the idea of determinism vs. free will.
Episode Accolades: Magical Shelf (Jan. 2020)
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover:

Magicka: Dark Star

Title: Magicka: Dark Star
Genre: Adventure/Dark Fantasy
Description: Lyal was born under a dark star, an omen of evil and death . Will she rage against the dying of her light? Or will she embrace her dark destiny? (choices matter, 4 endings).
Episode Accolades: Magicka Contest Winner
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969712374808576
Cover:

Divided by Night

Title: Divided by Night
CC: Yes, for both MC and LI
Genre: Sci-Fi/Romance
Description: A mission to the center of the galaxy results in the days of your assignment becoming months for your beloved, testing the strength of your love over not just distance, but time… (choices matter, two endings)
Episode Accolades: Short and Sweet Shelf (June 2021)
Cover:

2 Likes

I have a completed 3-episode sci-fi fantasy!

Epic cover by Episode.Anika

SS of In-Game Title Page (filter version)

Genre:
Sci-fi, Fantasy

Style:
Limelight (LL)

Description:
Persecuted for being a mage, Zedyn has been on the run from the law for years. With the help of a snarky fugitive, will Zedyn gather the courage to fight for life and liberty?

Fun Stuff:
:alpaca: Choose Gender
:alpaca: Limited MC CC
:alpaca: One LI (the story takes place over a couple days, so it’s a strangers-to-crush relationship that has an impact on the story’s ending)
:alpaca: Points
:alpaca: Choices Matter
:alpaca: 4 Endings
:alpaca: My Weird Sense of Humor
:alpaca: Savage Glasses
:alpaca: Advanced Directing
:alpaca: Cheap Gem Choices (You don’t have to spend any if you don’t want to, though)
:alpaca: Minigames

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Romance
Episode 40 Completed
Lesbian Option
Instagram @joxilove.write
Description
Chances are, you’ll meet an enchanting stranger. But behind the handsome man lies a dark and thrilling secret. Will you tempt fate and unravel his mystery?
Link Episode Writer Portal
Instagram @joxilove.write

I have two more completed stories, you can check out my episode profile :blush:

Here are a couple :disguised_face:

Recommendations

Thank you for the thread! Just promoting.

Extras:
Genre: Romance/Fantasy

Episodes: 5 at the moment but more are coming!

Instagram: u.episode.u

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: Love, S

Description: Aneesh never believed in finding someone special online until he met Serena. Unfortunately, fate had other plans. Will Aneesh be able to move on, or be stuck in the past?

Genre: Romance

My insta: @safi.episode

Not fully completed.
I just updated my story, I would appreciate if you read it :blob_hearts:

Title - The Magic School
Author - Silver
Insta - _silver.shade71 / _silver.epi

Genre - Fantasy/Mystery
Story Style - Limelight
Chapters - 9 (no wait)
Description - Magic, does it exist? You got to know that you’re the most powerful magical but with that comes secrets. Will you be able to handle the pressure? |CC| Games| LI

Link - (Episode Writer Portal)
COVER -

Don’t forget to share your opinions on my insta Dm :heart:

Hi thank you for this!

Here are the details:
Title: Mr. Romanow
Type: Romance/drama
CC: Yes but limited
Choices: Yes
Gems: A few
Numbers of episodes out: 5 (more coming)

Trigger warnings: anxiety, mature/adult content and violence

Instagram: marie_episode

Description: Jennifer suffers because of her traumatic past and she’s trying to make a stable home for herself. She meets Mr. Romanow who makes her question everything

Cover:

Not completed yet, but feel free to give it a read if you’re interested. :relaxed:

Title : Sora LL
Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been send together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate. How far will they go to restore peace? [CC & LGBTQ+]
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ romance
Story link : -
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984
Story cover :

Instagram : I post sneak peeks and more via my page @chanel.stories

Tysm for this thread, here is my new story:

Author: Llamadrama
Title: Mystery of Cherry Street
Genre: Mystery
Description: Supermodels: Katie and her two best friends move into a house together, but strange things start happening. Will she uncover the mysteries of Cherry Street? And maybe find love? LL

• No CC
  • No gem choices besides support the author at the end
  • Mystery/horror/drama/romance all in one!

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Mystery of Cherry Street

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Mystery_of_Cherry_Street_posterThumb_J4tm24KYRl

Share your completed stories with us🦋
Here’s mine😍

MY STORY:
The sassy girl & The arrogant boy
Story Genre: Romance with a lot of drama and action.
Story Style: Limelight.

Description story- you enlist to the army to become a medic. You are a sassy girl who says whatever comes to your mind. Your handsome arrogant commander is driving you crazy. HOW YOU DEAL WITH HIM? WILL YOU PASS THE HARD TRAINING? (M /1 LI,CC)

The sassy girl & the aroggant boy. Check it out: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6557050437042176

I have a story that is a half chapter away from completion. I am actually currently finishing it up tonight with the goal of publishing it tomorrow.
It’s a thriller.

Description: What happens when your daughter’s uncle seeks you out while you’re fleeing from a dangerous gang after her father’s death? Will you trust him or stay on the run? CC/Art/LL

My story is a mystery with romance options depending on your choices. It has multiple endings and is complete.

Here’s the information for my story:

Title: The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
Author: Kaysia
Chapters: 6 (Complete)
Genre: Mystery, thriller
Description: People are dying. A young man blames it on a werewolf. The EBI puts you on the case; you stop at nothing to uncover the truth. If you survive, maybe you’ll find love along the way.
Instagram: kaysia.writes

Hey, everyone I hope you’re doing well :heart:
thank you for the thread :slight_smile:

I have recently published four new chapters of my story

Story : Catch me before I fall
Style : Limelight
Genre : Romance
(which also includes comedy, drama and action )
LI : only one
Choices : not much
Chapters published : 1-20 chapters out now Season 1 with Early Access

If anyone would like to follow me on my Instagram it’s @sun.shine_stories

Description : Zara went through a rough path as a child and have become stronger. Can hot, charming Asher Jones try to change her mind about love? or will he Catch her before she fall’s (Cc/1LI)

with a new story cover
along with the link if anyone would like to check it out!