Recommend some unique stories!

Hiii, would love some unique story recommendations! By unique I mean not cliche :slight_smile:. Iโ€™m really into any genre (Fantasy is my favourite) and would prefer CC. Thanksssss :slight_smile:

16 Likes
shameless self promo

Title : Reveal: Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system
Directing: I will say I am a pretty Advance coder. and I made sure there are no mistakes
Genre: Fantasy
Grammar : good thanks to @MissHaze who have proof-read the story
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, youโ€™re forced to take the throne. Faced with challenges to your legitimacy and ghosts from the past, will you crumble under the pressure?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5932970744676352

1 Like

Hello! Hope youโ€™re doing fine! :hugs:
I can say that I wrote my story to break cliches. :sweat_smile: But it doesnโ€™t have CC. If you wanna see or learn more about my story, you can check out my Instagram. :blush:
Here is my story.
:point_down:t2:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.author
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

Hi!
Here are mine!
Enjoy!

Link: https://linktr.ee/kennedymolly97

Title: Top Designer
Author: Rocky
Description: As an aspiring fashion designer, your dream to win a fashion competition show is held at risk when you receive a text message that would change your life forever. [LL/CC/LGBT/M&F]
Genre: Drama / Mystery
Episodes: 3 (Continued)
Minigames | Point system | Male & Female | Choices matter | Money mechanic

Story link

2 Likes

@amandeep

Hey!! :two_hearts: THIS story is definitely one of the most unique!

I donโ€™t have a story myself but I know a small author and sheโ€™d love some love on her story and I absolutely love it! And definitely deserves more reads & recognition! :fire:

Author Name: Thais

Author IG: @thais.episode
Marry Me is a romance-drama and all about a weddingโ€”specifically, your wedding!
So, yes, you can fully customize yourself, your fiance, and the love interest. (Yeah, you read that right. Interested?)
Summary:
Itโ€™s the month of your wedding and youโ€™re in love. Or so you think you are until an old flame appears back in your life. Is what you had really over? {Customize Characters} LL

You definitely wonโ€™t regret reading it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fire:

Definitely recommend โ€˜The Xoโ€™sโ€™ by @Makayla.Reed

Hereโ€™s the link!

1 Like

Thank you Noyaan!! :pleading_face::heart:
@amandeep
Hereโ€™s the details:

Story card made by my amazing friend @molly247

This story includes:
Full visual CC
Choices Matter
Mini games
2 love interest (male and female)
Advanced Coding

Instagram: Makayla.reed.epsiode

1 Like

Hi! This is my story it isnโ€™t a fantasy story BUT itโ€™s far from being cliche. Thanks for the thread!
Title: Loveless BFFs
Genre: Drama/Comedy
Author: Nora
Type: LL
Description: Gabriella a not so normal girl who falls in love to easily and Nora a girl who doesnโ€™t believe in love at all. They both seem to have perfect lives going to a fancy university on a scholarship. But Gabriella isnโ€™t too bright when it comes to love and Nora would rather be alone. Charlotte, Audrey and Kam, Noras sisters like to participate in hilarious schemes to find out things they probably shouldnโ€™t know. What happens when Gabriella meets Alex and Nora gets set up.
Story Link: http: //episodeinteractive.com/s/5880150882451456
Cover:

I just published my story! It has unique minigames, art scenes, points system, music/sound, and quite a lot of advanced directing and NON-CLICHE love interests! I will try to update it every two weeks. Here it is:

Cover:

Description:
You love videogames and board games, but you have no friends at all. The solution? Make friends with two HOT gamer boys. Friendship is all you want, right? CC, Art Scenes, Minigames

Link:
My Gamer Boys

Follow me on insta for sneak peaks: https://www.instagram.com/streampaw/

Hello @amandeep!

I wrote my story as a response to flip all the typical cliche (at least I tried) :joy:โ€ฆ For example, instead of the typical bad boy as a love interest, the love interest of this story is going to be a rich male MC who canโ€™t do a lot of things and the MC is a super sarcastic independent woman who doesnโ€™t take any bullsh*t from anyone. Also, it has CC, tappable overlays and diversity in the story.

I would love to hear what you think of it, even if it is only for one episodeโ€ฆ

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5281177222316032

Instagram: @episode_katherinee

Hey, thanks for this threadโ€‹:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:. Hereโ€™s my story
Title: Against All Odds
Author: Junaha
Instagram: @episode_jun
Genre: Drama
Episode: 3 released
Love interest : 1
Choices : Choices matter but not a major effect in the story line
Customization : Full customization if LI and MC
Description : August has been running away from her tragic past all her life. What will happen when her first and only love reappears in her life and she is forced to work under him? Will broken hearts be mended or will they be broken even more?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6201164585172992

Stay safe and do let me know if you like itโค

Hereโ€™s mine!
Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Drama filled with action & romance
Author: Jelly
IG: @jelly.epi
Episodes: 16 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
After a tragedy, Layla gets dragged deep down in the mafia world. Little did she know that the leader of Moroccoโ€™s black market - Oscar Kebryak, would put her under his protection.

You can try mine: Tribe of Malapinchi

~ An Asian fantasy-reality story of humanity, freedom and hope, aftermaths and consequences, test and trials, past, present and future, light and darkness, discovering oneself, friendships and kinships, leadership and truth. ~

Title: ยฉ Tribe of Malapinchi (Original)
Author: Jannah Jackson
Story Description:
Tales of the Old Asians warned that WW2 scars still plagued the exotic-cursed tribe in the mythical land within the Pacific Ring of Fire at East South East Asia. The land of Sun, light & black magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you survive, solve the havoc, cleanse and heal, save and free everyone before itโ€™s too late? Or die in vain?
FullCC/Choices Matter/MiniGames/Tappables
Genre: Realistic-Fantasy/Mystery/ Adventure/Thriller/Horror
No. of Episode Chapters: 10 (Season 1 Complete) [Season 2 Coming Soon]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover (With symbolic meanings of the cover inside the story too)

Another self-promo: :wink::sparkling_heart:

I would really appreciate it if you could give my story a try. :hugs:

The Gifted
:zap:
Genre: Drama (+Romance&Fantasy)
Author: Anyi E. / insta: @episode.anyi.e
Length: 15 chapters out
Story description:
Being gifted or not decides whether you live a sheltered life or struggle getting from one day to another. What happens when these worlds are mixed up?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4662543543107584
(:fire:if the link doesnโ€™t work for you, search by โ€œThe Gifted Dramaโ€)

My story has released Season 2 Episode 2!!
I know I got off schedule with updates but I am finally getting back to normalโ€‹:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

Title: Swapped!

Author: Vic_Creations

Genre: Comedy

Current season: Season 2

Description: Evie and Ash were enemies. But hey, donโ€™t they say people bond over a common problem? Well thatโ€™s true in the case of Evie and Ash. A spirit informs them that they are reincarnation of hitmen, and must undo the wrongs. Plus their genders are Swapped as punishment! With new friends, new enemies, and a mysterious man, will they even make it out alive?!

Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5696630616686592

Hey lovely
If fantasy and thriller is your genre
Then my story is for you
Iโ€™m a new author tho
But my story is revamped
Hope you give it a try :heart::eyes:

Title: The unseen diaries
By: Mansha

Style: limelight
Description: Creatures of unspeakable unseen horror lurk beneath the town Lakeville as a teenage girl Kate Devon fights them. Love and dangers are part of this town
Cc available, 2 LI
COVER:

LINK:

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Story Description

Heโ€™s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. Youโ€™re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you? CC LL
Eat Stake link

Story Description

Aprilโ€™s an independent girl, trying to move on from her corrupt ex boyfriend. But how will she deal with a hot guy with super powers, who may have to live with her?? (cc, choices, points based choices later on)
Dangerous DNA (LL) link
Dangerous DNA (ink) completed

This is a completed story.

Story Description

Lucyโ€™s life is in so much trouble,so sheโ€™s forced to move away. While hiding from the trouble thatโ€™s pursuing her, she meets a mysterious hot guy with his own dark secret.
Far Away link

This is a completed story.

Story Description

Lucy joins the strongest, hottest fighting team there is, to help take down a ruthless enemy, and her clan! But how will she focus, with a hot romance and a target on her back?
Swiftfist link

~Hey hun, hereโ€™s my story in case youโ€™re interested! My story might look pretty typical like any other mafia story, but the plot is just getting real! :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I hope anybody could give my story a chance, it would mean the world to me!!
:sunflower:

STORY DETAILS: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Title: Blinding Beauty

Genre: Romance
Chapters: 5 (more episodes coming soon!)
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

MAIN CHARACTERS: :heart_eyes: :black_heart:

Camila : Donโ€™t underestimate her. Sheโ€™s not what she seems. Behind her beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.

Alejandro ( El Tigre) : Crime lord, crosses paths with a woman with a beauty so pure. Sheโ€™s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say the most beautiful are the most dangerousโ€ฆ

Check Out My Instagram: @valentina_.episode

*For sneak peeks, NEW art covers and scenes, updates, and more!!!
*Cover made by the talented @ladiablitaart

Love you all and tysm for all the support!

Hey, thank you for doing this, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: My story has no cliches so I hope youโ€™ll like it :heart:

Title: Sealed with a Kiss
Genre: Drama, Romance, Mystery
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: Working as a criminal lawyer, Aria is more than happy with her normal life. Whatโ€˜ll happen when she gets thrown into a world full of glitz and glamour overnight?
Instagram: @tsukino.creates
Cover:

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Reveal: Sealed with a Kiss