Recommend Stories That You Like!

So recently, I’ve read a story called “The Ember Moon Pack” by Giselle Crescent and I was honestly SHOCKED! I feel like it deserves way more reads than the ones it has. Anyways, I decided to make this thread just as an appreciation to @gisellec . Here’s the link and cover for her story!

Link:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

1 Like

AWWWW Thank you so much you’re too sweet :sweat_smile::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

No, thank you for giving me quality entertainment :grin::kissing_heart:

1 Like

You’re such a sweetheart!!

1 Like

:heart_eyes::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

River by Alexandria (and Infamous Topdogs), as well as The Bermuda Triangle by @MidnightMaiden and all of their lovely stories :sunglasses::sparkling_heart::facepunch:
They’re honestly so talented and I’m so proud of them.
:sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Looks like an awesome story ! But I really would like recommendations of stories other than your own :slight_smile:

Title: Crossed Paths

Author name: Dreamer

Description: Mindy’s life’s filled with joy and laughter but is haunted by heartbreak. All that changes when she meets Derek. Will he be able to mend her broken heart? CHOICES MATTER!

Follow Mindy through a journey of ups and downs, surrounded by bonkers friends and family and self-discovery!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5294643993772032 3

Episodes: SIX (and counting)

Small Cover: (PENDING APPROVAL)

HERE ARE SOME STORIES I RECOMMEND FOR YOU as well:

Kotton Kandie - witty, diverse and covers important issues in a brilliantly written way! The MC is such a queen and her best friend Cicely is what I consider to be a genius. The MC has gone through a divorce and has left an abusive ex but this the beginning of an amazing era for Kandie. @PrettyEri is the author.

Santa’s Naughty List - this story is a bit of a satire and holy guacamole the humour is absolutely brilliant. Santa is a deadbeat and YOU is a spoilt brat - i.e. perfect comedy duo! @Mehasels is the author

In the Margins/In Between the Margins - I have only read the first chapter but I know that is enough for me to tell you that this story is worth reading. The romance in the story is unique and the character development is excellent - I will definitely continue reading this. This is by @cutlass

Falling for Us - forgot who this was by but imma by an Episode hipster and tell you how I loved this story before it was mainstream. This is such an adorable read about a girl in the foster care who has kept her guard up and falls in love with a bit of a loner. Loved this story so much as it is so much more than a romance.

Ephemera - this is YA at its finest. The directing, art and writing is all so gorgeous. Did this as a read for read and am so thankful I did it because I discovered an amazing story about a young woman and an amazing story universe being made. Made by @KYRIELLA

Thrill of the Hunt - this is a drama mixed with psychological thriller and a hint of romance. This covers the story of hunting down a dangerous serial killer at large and it is up to MC and her team to hunt the killer down. This not only covers the procedure of investigation but looks at the lives of the investigators involved, particularly MC. Made by @azariasin

3 Likes

The aforementiomed were INK stories so here are some LL stories I like, I do not really read LL but these are some I enjoyed!

Hale Huna - this is a beautifully touching story about Kendall whose lost someone incredibly important to her, this is filled with heart warming fantasty elements, a sassy MC and quite a bit of delectable romance! The author is @AnonymousAuthor1

NOT TO HOT - who wants a funny dating sim set in South Korea? I do! Who wants humour and wit as well as brilliant directing? I do. Who wants a story which is fantastically written and filled with fun? I do! Who wants…? Okay, you get the picture. This bundle of fun is made by @ZADDY

Hope you check out the recommended as well as my own story. A bit of a dorky dream but would love to be recommended by someone one day lol

3 Likes

Phyrric by @christinadawnstories

By @TLdax913
This story is soooo good. Its really worth adding to your favorites. The directing is phenomenal as well as the the dialogue of the whole story. I was hooked from reading just the first chapter. You wont be disappointed. :blush::blush:

1 Like

I reviewed this story and can definitely agree with you - take a read of this story too!

1 Like

thank you so much , i love you!!!

1 Like

Love you too and you deserve it! Well done!

1 Like

Aww, thanks for recommending my story :kissing_heart:

No worries - your talent deserves to be acknowledged, my fellow organic writer :smiley:

Thanks babe. :wink:

1 Like

OKAY EVERYONE! @Sydney_H please close this thread since it seems people don’t understand that I asked for story recommendations other than their own. Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aw I’m sorry you have to close this thread babe

You’re welcome hun :heart: