Recommend stories with advanced directing

Can you guys recommend stories with advanced directing?

Stories just as Adrenaline or Shroud??

Thanks!!

1 Like

i really love the story: dirty litttle secret!!!

1 Like

By Cindy Gauiter? (I think that’s how you spell her last name)

1 Like

war dogs?

3 Likes

I absolutely love that story. I chose Oliver but am going to reread and choose Rainier…I doubt I read choosing the Pres. son. I just don’t want to take my friends crush…lol And I live that you know when the next chapter is coming!

1 Like

yes!

I’m on chapter 20 :joy::joy: I’m planning to finish it when the whole story is done.

1 Like

i chose oliver to :joy::joy: i’m not done yet because i’m that type of person that reads 5 story’s at the same time :woman_facepalming::joy:

1 Like

Yes, the story isn’t finished yet so you got time! And OMG, if I could get down to reading 5 at a time, it woke be great…I have well over 50 books in my favorites, all are still episodes coming soon and I’m just waiting for new episodes…lol…I have a hard time remembering certain stories because of it…lol

1 Like

Anymore suggestions??

1 Like

Dead 7, The infected, Moonlit Feathers LL, Austentatious, SIX FEET UNDER, My Psycho, The Renegades (If you couldn’t tell, I love action packed stories w advanced directing loll)

1 Like

Moonlit Feathers :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The infected- horror
Rich Girls Cry Too- drama

The Treasure of San Javier has thee best directing I have ever seen. That’s saying a lot.

1 Like

yes the infected is sooo good!!!

My story, Catching Coal, has really advanced directing (I hope lol) :blush:
It’s going through revamp but chapters 1-4 are redirected and starting chapter 13 the directing gets pretty good :slight_smile:
There are also minigames such as a shooting game with 12,167 different outcomes (!!) and a huge maze where you actually walk around with a map to find your way ^.^
Here are the details, hope you give it a chance! :smiley:

Title: Catching Coal
Author: Tal Gordin
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 26
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5604201600778240
Genre: Fantasy, Action, Drama, Adventure, Romance
Official Description: Coal lives her normal, perfect life until she discovers that she’s being hunted. But how can someone kill a girl who always comes back to life?
Secondary Description: Coal Carter is not entirely human, but she doesn’t know that. Arden Adams is the son of an important general in a society that wants her dead. When the moment of truth comes, Arden decides to help Coal escape the society’s clutches, but not without a cost. Now Arden and Coal are on the run, trying to stay alive. Can Coal find out the truth about herself and her family? And what does Arden’s father have to do with all of this?
Customization: Yes
Art Scenes: In chapters 1, 3, 4, 18, 19, 22, 25 and the upcoming 27! (revamping and adding art scenes every 1-3 chapters).
Instagram: @talgordin.writes

[14

the infected!!!

omg from scene 1 you can see how amazing the directing is!!!