Recommend stories with an original plot

Thank youu!

I would consider my story original and funny :two_hearts:

My Story :

Story Name : Counterclockwise (LL, CC, CHOICES MATTER)

Author : bek

Genre : Fantasy

Style : Limelight

Description : On her 21st birthday, Eve discovers her destiny: to save the universe by traveling through time. Will she save life as we know it, or will all of creation be annihilated?

Features: Advanced directing, choices matter, branching and point system, character customization, POC and LGBTQ characters, minigames!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5158583957782528

1 Like

Will check,thank you!

Hello, I wasn’t sure if I should post or not, mine is different from other stories however around it is a love story I guess you could say which was orignal?
If it not your cup of tea I get it, but if not then great! It’s my story It’s Fully completed

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story

Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well
20190513_182800

1 Like

The romantic elements? Does the character find love?

There is parts of Romance in the story, yes, but this is your average romantic fairy tale story I guess

1 Like

Hey! In case you feel like checking mine out:
I hope it’s original, so far I haven’t read a story with the same plot :stuck_out_tongue:

Title: Layla’s Life
Genre: Fantasy, Romance
Description: Layla lives with her best friend Jay. But when Sebastian gets thrown into the mix, things take an unexpected turn…
Chapters: 4 (ongoing)
Link:

1 Like

Even though I have made another post for recommendations, I will still read your stories!

Thanks for making this thread! Here’s the details for my story. Not to toot my own horn, but I’d say my plot is pretty OG. Thanks for reading! :sparkling_heart:

Title: Idolized
Author: Linnie R.
Genre Drama/Comedy/Adventure
Episodes: 4 (ongoing)
Episode Description: After meeting a mysterious man during a girls trip to Las Vegas, you find yourself tangled in international celebrity drama. How will you fare as you face limelight and love? CC
Full Description: During a girls trip to Las Vegas, you meet a mysterious man in a night club. Turns out he’s a runaway South Korean pop star, and it’s up to you to save him. What will happen as you enter the South Korean limelight and start to fall in love?
Bonus: Customize YOURSELF & THREE FRIENDS! LIMELIGHT!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6045484953436160

1 Like

Great!

I love reading new stories and supporting fellow writers!

I’m a new writer to the episode family and it would be great if you guys could give my story a read!
Thank you!!!

Title: RESPAWN
Author: FloralMyHipster
Genre: Fantasy, Murder Mystery
Episodes: 11 (in progress)
Summary: Ava Arden moves to Ireland with her older brother. Where he’s stationed as a medical doctor. Strange things start to happen when she meets the towns alluring founding family.
Style: LIMELIGHT CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4759447578935296

1 Like

Sure!

Hi there,

I have 3 chapters out of my first story if you’d like to give it a shot.

Title: At First 5
Author: trishy_writes
Genre: Comedy / Romance
Episodes: 3 so far
Summary: Jayce, a cocky celebrity, is used to getting the ladies by his looks alone. How can he capture the attention of Imogen, a girl who cannot see?
Style: LIMELIGHT / female cc
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5426792572190720

1 Like

Hi, thanks for this thread :heart:
Falling For Bad :skull:
Plot : Two ex-best friends,one with anger problems and one with cyclothymia disorder.
Both are bad for Kate,but one is going to win her heart.
[LL,CC,Point System,Choice Matter,Minigames]
Episodes : 10
Gerne : Romance & Drama :heart_eyes: & :pensive:
Style : Limelight
CC : Available :white_check_mark:
Also : In my story, I use New Backgrounds other from Episode’s Art Catalogue and Overlays .
My story contains, Minigames & Point System and your choices matter and affect your status with the characters! :smile:
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387556438835200
My IG : @nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :

1 Like

You sent me this on my previous post so I will check it out, don’t worry!:purple_heart:

1 Like

I will!

1 Like

Hi, I like to ofer you our story. hope you will like it!

I believe it has the originality you are looking for.
Is is a combination od Mystery, fantasy, romance and comedy.
Marbel a nerdy shy girl finds by accident necklace hidden in a book. But more strange is that the book is dadicated to somebody with same name as her…or was this book left there for her actually?? Soon will be Marbel draged into the middle of a mystery where as it seems she plays main role.

Title: Clue: Secret of the Necklace
Author: Farah DeSantis & Grace
Genre: Mystery, (+Romance, +Comedy )
Style: Limelight

Chapters: 4 (To be continued…)
Instagram: @miss_desantis_

CC, Custom Choices, Point System, Mini-Games, Advanced Directing, Using of overlays

Hi there! You can check out my story. I haven’t read anything like it out Episode.

Title: The Unexpected
Author: C. Jade
Description: Life has not always been kind to Shay. But what happens when she meets a gorgeous stranger than turns her life upside and proposes an offer she can’t refuse?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6287031011704832
272e79903bf55e3fed098d6a3a5d238dce7e2031

1 Like

I think this Story is pretty unique. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Looks super good, thank you.

1 Like