Recommend stories with choices?

Any popular story I’ve most likely read it. Are there any stories currently with choices? Nothing strictly in romance category. Thank you.

2 Likes

Well it is a shameless self promo :nerd_face: but we got choices in our story and it is not strictly romance. :wink: If you want to try it out the name of the story is Secret of the Necklace.

1 Like

Is it strange to recommend my own story? Anyway, it‘s called ‚All The Lights‘ and it would mean a lot to me if you could give it a try :smile:

1 Like

Hello Lovely!
Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend (There is elements of romance but its NOT the main focus)
@MerryMirrors remembering me
@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century
@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

And here`s mine, Mine also has parts of romance in but its not the main focus:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well
One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

e0736954c88e403549edcd43defc906ce94af46c_2_423x499

Advert to my story

1 Like

By The Book by Amberose
One of the Girls by Amberose
Welcome to the Amazon Forest by XxAlphaBetaxX
Bad Behavior Aaliyah Ali
Queen by Steffi
Outcast by Loren
Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane by Marshmallow O.
You vs Them by JasmineLilac
Too Much Baby Mama Drama by Lex
No Strings Attached by Alyce Winter
Who We Are by Jay M. Santiago

2 Likes

The Wall, Chicanery, Detenu by J.Miley
The Ruby Tiara, Moonlit Feathers by Wincy W.
Dead Roses, Music From His Heart by Beeble Hope
Fixation, Reality, Equality by Amanda Michele

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re asking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

here’s mine if you’re interested!

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy (Thriller)
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Chapters: 9 (To be continued…)
Full CC, Choices Matter, Point System, Mini Games, Advanced Directing, 2 LI! :blush:

Hey! :two_hearts: If you like fantasy stories, you can check mine. :innocent:

Author: Gigi
Story Title: Where I Belong
Genre: Fantasy
Style : LL
Chapters : 8 (in progress)
Description: Led by a mysterious force, you end up in a world where ordinary humans are not welcome. What if you’re not that ordinary as everyone believed?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6545619874283520
Cover:

Thanks for starting this thread.

Here is my story info:

Title: Dark Essence
Episode: 7
Genre: fantasy
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @tldax913.episode
Description: Kadi & Dani have always kept their true selves hidden.But what happens when they discover the truth about their Dark Essence.Will the secrets hidden beneath the lies destroy them? (Point system that will lead to two endings and Limited CC)

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6025752143069184

Also I would recommend:

Race and Love by @whatsername.episode
Wherever I go by @Alisha.Sophie
Trouble Twins by @MayLaugh
Dark Temptation by @Menia
Empress of Time by @Himeji
Hunt or Get Hunted by @Owlquest
Trust the Love by @MissLibra
Her Secrets His Sins by @Kls12s
Purple Gaze by @Skye_Winchester67
The Conflict by @Tamo2me
The Triangle by @LadyBirdEpisode
Changing for Bad by @Shanzella
Double Temptation by missbelle
Raven by sandygreen

3 Likes

Thank you😍

1 Like

Could you move it back? It’s just a recommend, not promote any story to be read.

My story The Star Necklace has choices from chapter four

The first three chapters are pilot ones

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

Falling For Bad :skull:
Plot : Two ex-best friends,one with anger problems and one with cyclothymia disorder.
Both are bad for Kate,but one is going to win her heart.
[LL,CC,Point System,Choice Matter,Minigames]
Episodes : 15
Gerne : Romance & Drama :heart_eyes: & :pensive:
Style : Limelight
CC : Available :white_check_mark:
Also : In my story, I use New Backgrounds other from Episode’s Art Catalogue and Overlays .
My story contains, Minigames & Point System and your choices matter and affect your status with the characters! :smile:
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387556438835200
My IG : @nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :

Thank you love :heartpulse:

1 Like

Promote Your Story also includes recommendations, so that’s where it needs to stay. :wink:

Hey there <3
Thanks for this topic.
Maybe you wanna give my story a read as well :slight_smile:

My story involves:

:anger: I have two MCs in my story - a female and a male one.
:anger: My story is about family love, cohesion, deep friendship and much chaos.
:anger: The relation between my twins is really strong, so I think this kinda makes this story unique in it´s own way.
:anger: I have a strong female MC; she doesn´t fall for any bad guy or boys treat her bad. since I tried to write a non-cliche story.
:anger: The whole story is a mix between mystery, Comedy and Drama; you can cry and laugh at the same time. :slight_smile:
:anger: I have a lot of choices - some of them matters, others Don’t :slight_smile:
:anger: Art scenes :slight_smile:

And if you are a fan of choices:
I also have a lot of choices, which matter and some of them don´t matter. I have timed choices as well; and the point system is used. <3

**CC is available but limited because of the art scenes (you can’t change skin tone, hair and eyes colour) :hugs:

My details:
My Story:
Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Adventure
Episodes : 10 (going on)
Style: Ink
Description:
Always standing up for each other through thick and thin, that is what these twins are all about. But can they really master every chaos together?
Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640 ]

Small Cover:

Large COVER:

1 Like

Tittle: Under your mask
Author: S.writes
Genre: Mystery
Description: Nia was forced to live as a psychopath without her acceptance! Little does she knows when a random encounter changed her life. Will she get a taste of what a real psychopath is?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5884162237595648

You’re so sweet! Thank you !! :slight_smile: