Recommend story plz

Plz recommend storys i like mafia romance bad boy/bad girl stories that are funny and not too complicated!

4 Likes

I recommend my own story

1 Like

I Recommend a story called “wrapped in lies” by Mikayla

1 Like

Thanks im gonna go check it out!

1 Like

Moving this to Promote Your Story since you’re asking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Hey, I recommend you to check out my new story! :relaxed:

Title: Prison love
Style: Limelight
Author: Bee
Genre: Romance
Story Description: Prison life starts when one misunderstanding forces you to accept important choice. There you meet HIM-attractive worker, whom you can’t resist. What dangers are waiting for you?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6591295912476672

More episodes coming soon!
We can also do r4r if you want :blush:

You can check out my story:

Name: Better Than Ever
Author: Miranda
Chapters: 7 (more coming soon)
Genre: Drama
Style: INK
CC: Yes
Plot: You’re a teenage girl with a lot of secrets. What happens when you start looking for your parent’s killer. Will Derek change you? Your killer may be closer than you think…

Story Title: The Accident
Author: Eternity
Genre: Drama, Adventure, Fantasy, Horror And a small amount of Romance.
Style: Ink
Instagram: Epi_Etern

Description
California 2016, you live in this beautiful country but something doesn’t seem right, the city is in danger from some monster hidden within it… Will You find out the truth about the history or will the horror come to get you. You play as your own character and You’re friends with Daniel Cruise and his mates… when you first arrive at school Daniel, Nicholas and Hollie have special “abilities” these abilities shouldn’t be abused otherwise something evil would get released. Something happens to Daniel… further through the year… What will happen to California? Is everyone safe around Daniel? Or is there a dark secret, you have to discover… The story will have a bit of romance, it’s more action, adventure with a bit of horror. You play between two character’s POV.

Total Episodes: 20
Link

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Accident (Season - 1)

Check out this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Working on Episodes 21 & 22 atm! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey :blush:
You could read my story. It’s new and is only eight episodes long!
STORY%20COVER
Name: Madeline Brown
Link:Madeline Brown
Description: Madeline moves to NYC to pursue a career in PR. Life seems to be looking up for her until she experiences the ultimate betrayal. Will she ever get past it?
Limelight Story

Happy reading :smiley:

I love Destined by Viola Musaraj

1 Like

Hi, thanks for this thread :heart:
Falling For Bad :skull:
Plot : Two ex-best friends,one with anger problems and one with cyclothymia disorder.
Both are bad for Kate,but one is going to win her heart.
[LL,CC,Point System,Choice Matter,Minigames]
Episodes : 13
Gerne : Romance & Drama :heart_eyes: & :pensive:
Style : Limelight
CC : Available :white_check_mark:
Also : In my story, I use New Backgrounds other from Episode’s Art Catalogue and Overlays .
My story contains, Minigames & Point System and your choices matter and affect your status with the characters! :smile:
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387556438835200
My IG : @nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :

:smiley: Come check mine out

Title: Unrequited

Author: Fluffy Rice

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 11 (Ongoing)

Genre: Comedy/Romance

Description: Julian was born into a wealthy family with a high social status. He wasn’t only rich, he also was handsome, smart, popular and always the top of the class, until Olivia transfers to his school. Olivia is dull, quiet and emotionless, yet she always manages to beat Julian in academics, claiming the number one spot. Julian becomes irritated as he could never win against her and develops a one-sided rivalry. He makes it as his lifetime goal to defeat her. However, with all his efforts to beat her, Julian unexpectedly finds himself falling in love with her.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6581696325812224

Me too!!

It would mean the world to me if you’d read my new story if you decide you’re interested!
It has three love interests and is super funny!
Story Link :http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947486050254848
Story Title: “The Makeover That Changed Everything”
Description: Dylan West is as about tomboy as it gets, but when her best friend convinces her to change her style to help her find a boyfriend, Dylan finds herself stuck between three boys. [CC, Limelight]
Story Status: On going, more episodes to come!
Episodes: 5
Small Cover:

Thank you for this opportunity!

-Lola
Instagram: @LolaFromEpisode

How about a romance story with a bad ass demon girl??
This is a new story! 3 episodes as I just started… many more to come!

Plot: You’re the Demon World Leader yet you want to become human. You must find the purest human to fall in love with you within a short amount of time. Or else…

Title: Rise of Death
Author: Ex.

Read these lovely stories!!:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::

Living with a stranger - @Odilia
The Years We Lost - @rene_writes
A dangerous path - @vxndetta
Until We Meet Again - @Alexia00
Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane - @Marshmallow_O
Neverland - @maggy
Am I different? - @Mia_And_Olivia
The Green Line - @charlotte.bradley
Art of Desire - @joqueena
Rapture - @minnehaaa
Stranded with Strangers - @Emily_J
The Ruby Tiara - @wincyyellow
Bad behavior - @xxLoveAaliyah
A heart break century - @samantha_episode_1
Counterclockwise - @bek
White Nights - @diamymeow
Remembering Me - @MerryMirrors
Shield - @Winonakatya123
The New Age - @xXMagicalUnicornXx

14 Likes

you are the sweetest!!! thankuu!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sob::sob::heart::heart::heart::heart::star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you for recommending my story!

1 Like

Feel free to check out my story :hugs:
Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Description: After their father’s death, Rose has to takeover the mafia world. But will she able to run it alone when her sister life is at stake? Or will love gets in the way? Betrayal, Love, Hate, War.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode

Thank you!!!

1 Like