Recommendations for my picky self

Recommendations for me
geez, this is my first ever topic so I may sound very formal and insincere. I don’t really know how to write topics cause I’m not a writer… (I’m a talker and reader hehe)
Anyways, I didn’t write this to waste people’s time reading this. I do really need recommendations for me as it’s difficult for me to find any stories that I really like generally.
So, my preferences are
-Fantasy, Mystery, Adventure, Action
-Little romance (I’m not a romance genre type of person. I find romance a little gross at times oops or maybe I’m just too immature to like it)
-CC
The stories that I can find that fit preferences so far is Moonlit feathers (INK) (I haven’t read the LL yet which I’m going to do so soon), Ruby tiara (Both LL and INK), College of Eternity, Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane, Necessary Evil, Villainous heroes, Adventurous: Seven Seas.
Please do tell me if you have any stories that are in my likings except for these few stories and really sorry if I sound demanding and all. I felt like I do after reading these passage of me trying to write.
Do I need to do a sign off here?

1 Like

By The Book by Amberose
Marry, Kiss, Kill by A. BeauTy and Amberose
Welcome to the Amazon Forest by xXAlphaBetaXx
The Ace of Spades by QueenIvy
Solis: Regnum Fortes by Aedus
Once We Were Shadows by Lupe
Osaka Across Time by Cee
Echo Creek by Jade R.
The Treasure of San Javier by Coni B.
Adventurous: Stasis by Atreus
Lacuna by Diana Dee
My Kalona by Ray Edwin
(Action, Fantasy, Mystery, and Adventure.)

1 Like

The Wall by J Miley (LL)
Wanderlust Academy by Mavis (INK)
Telvoikai by Vaena (LL and spotlight but the branching is crazy)

1 Like

Your taste is similar with me! Have you tried to read The Infected by @Caitoriri?

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile: if you go on my profile on the episode app I recommend a lot of Fully Released Limeligth stories. My user name is Sky89

1 Like

Hello @saltierr, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley: I’ve moved this thread to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Everlast by Cosmic
Act of vengeance by Rosenspitze
Sixth Sense by Jasmine W.
By The Book by Amberose
Wicked Academics by Souless Syd
Revenant by Serena Scott

1 Like

Greetings! Judging from the criteria you mentioned, you may enjoy my story. Here’s the info if you’re interested in checking it out.

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Eight currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

1 Like

The Wall by J. Miley
Dead Roses by Beeble Hope
Shadow Heir by Arrows
Fixation by Amanda Michele
Reality by Amanda Michele
Chicanery by J. Miley
The Embers of Time by M. Jordan

3 Likes

I know it’s weird that I’m self-promoting, but you can read my story if you want. This is a fabulous story and I hope you will like it. Thanks in advance. :heart:
Story Name: SOLO
Author: Bithi
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3
Description: When mysterious powers and an undeniable tragedy clash with destiny, will June be able to change the orbit of her fate?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4645081272614912
Others: Limited CC.
Story Cover:

I believe my story might be what you are looking for - its a fantasy combined with mystery and a little romance (it is not main plot line)

You will fallow Marbel, who one day finds by accident necklace hidden in a book. More surprising is that the book is dedicated to somebody with the same name as her. And what it all has to do with a thousand years old mystery of fallen angels? Find out before it is too late!

We use mostly custom backgrounds and overlays and advanced directing to bring you the best experience from the story.

Title: Secret of the Necklace
Author: Farah DeSantis & Grace
Genre: Fantasy, (+Romance, +Comedy, + Mystery )
Chapters: 16 (To be continued…)
Instagram: @miss_desantis_

CC, Custom Choices, Point System, Mini-Games, Advanced Directing, Using of overlays

I’ll read some of your suggestions, thanks for taking your time to reply :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

So far I’ve read “The Wall” and I chose the no romance option. I will read the Wanderlust Academy and Telvoikai when my passes have refilled !

Haven’t. i’ll try to read that, thanks for taking your time to reply, m8

I like the plot so far and I understand why everything can’t be CC-ed. Thanks !

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions. i will try to read it when my passes have all refilled !

No, hunny it’s fine to self-promote. I will try to read it when I have time !

1 Like

Thankzz for the suggestion, m8. I will start reading the first episode :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: !

1 Like

Oh, thank you! Tell me what you think about the story. :grin:

1 Like

Rise of Uthutia
Episodes: 3 (on going)
Genre: Fantasy / Action / some Romance
Description: You are the first woman born into the Cedalon family in hundreds of years, because of the Raebezia contract and regulations you must take a Prince in order to ascend to the throne. But upon your Coronation day, your world is turned upside down as your kingdom is overthrown. You must make determinative decisions in order to gain or lose allies as you fight to take back Uthutia. Do you have what it takes?
CC / CC of Love Interest / Choices Matter / Mini-Games / Art Scenes

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Rise of Uthutia

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along