Recommendations for mystery/thriller stories

Hi,

I am looking for stories with good plot twist, mystery or thriller. Please suggest me some.:thinking::thinking:

Do feel free to self promote!!! (any genre):smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

Also, I give story recommendations on IG, my id is megha.episode. Please follow if anyone interested. I do follow back!!! :smile:

The Trend is a mystery. It is quite good.

1 Like

Highly recommend Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane by @Marshmallow_O :blush:

3 Likes
5 Likes

Is the author Mysty? and thank you!

1 Like

Yes :blush:

1 Like

Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane by the lovely @Marshmallow_O :blob_hearts:
You can find the link here.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, love! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Any time!

Thank you as always Annie :heart:

1 Like

Always

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart:
Thank you, Annie!

1 Like

You’re welcome.

I Will Always Find You by @Maria.StoryWritter :heart:

2 Likes

This really sounds exciting!! :heart: thank you!

1 Like

Thank you Jem. :heartpulse::hugs:

1 Like

No problem, love you :kissing_heart: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Love ya too sweetie. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Loved all of them!! Thanks for taking out time and replying!!1 J Miley and Amber J are true gem!!!:heart::heart:

1 Like

Hello, Mine has bits of everything in, it is a story with a twist at the very end… Hope you check it out :slight_smile:

Title: Mum Know`s Best
Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

1 Like