Recommendations for Quarantine

Soooo… I’ve finished everything i had left to read and i’d love it if you could recommend some LIMELIGHT stories, with CHOICES THAT MATTER and preferably ROMANCE/DRAMA. Thank you :grimacing::kiss:

4 Likes

Cursed Evil Love
The New Girl
Mafia in Manhattan
Fallen Angel : A quest for a heart

1 Like

I recently published my story where choices matter, Feel free to check it out :heartpulse:
Story Name: DIAMOND’S KEEPER
Author: Tulipsode
Genre: Adventure
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 4
Description: Far away in the universe, there is the diamond planet, where the king is hungry for power, will you be able to stop him? (Male MC, CC, Choices matter, LGBT+ option)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5546434510389248
Story Cover:

1 Like

Hi, I have a few. :wilted_flower: All three of these stories contain romance and drama. Choices matter a lot in all three stories :black_heart::dove:

• Bad Behavior by @xxLoveAaliyah
  • Sinful Desires by @xxLoveAaliyah
  • Magicka: Transcendent by @xxLoveAaliyah

Links:
Sinful Desires
Limelight. Comedy. Romance (?)
Bad Behavior
Limelight. Drama. Mystery.
Magicka: Transcendent
Limelight. Fantasy.

Author Name: liyah v :black_heart:

1 Like

Hey, my Story is a Drama/Romance story with choices that matter :blush: I hope you’ll like it :heart:
So here’s my story:

• Story Title: Reality behind Glasses
  • Author: Tsukino
  • Genre: Drama
  • Style: LL
  • Story Description: Layla returns back home to reunite with her childhood friends-disguised as a guy! But on her first day in school she’s exposed by one of her classmates! [LL,CC, Art,Choices M]
  • Cover:

1 Like

Thank you for doing this :blush:
In my story choice does matter and also points will help to defend enemy and also include romance in some scenes
So here is my story:
Author: AnjitaD
Title: Magicka : Master of elements
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3(more coming soon
Description: Will you and your friends able to save the world from darkness as you uncover secrets back 500 years ago ? ( Time choices points system, adventure, fantasy, mystery and action )
Style: Limelight
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5576198820528128

1 Like

You can check out my story, I think it’s perfect for our current situation :wink:
Title: Quarantined
Description: After their not-so-good vacation, seven teenagers are forced to stay in the same room for two weeks because of a virus outbreak. What can possibly go wrong? [CC/LL]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5905824352501760

1 Like

I’d recommend No Strings Attached by Alyce Winter. Choices matter a lot and it’s a drama story

1 Like

Name: Right Through Me
Style: ink
Episode: 10
CC: No
Description: Is it difficult to control the crazy people of the gang? doing it all together Lily is trying to find a murderer. Will she succeed or love and enemies come in her way?

1 Like

Hi!
I hope you’ll be interested to read my story. :slight_smile:
Title: The Key Holder
Author: Goji
Genre: Drama
Episode: 16 (complete)
Plot: Max is living with guilt. Riley is living with anger. What will happen when fate brought them together? Will they be each other’s key holder?

Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve already started it!! I’m enjoying it preeetty much☺️

1 Like

ofc!:kiss:

1 Like

i’ve already started reading it too! I’m really liking this one!!:upside_down_face:

1 Like

just started reading it! :kiss:

yess!! no problem😙

1 Like

gonna start it today, thx!:smiley:

1 Like

Thank you :hugs::heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much, I’m glad you’re enjoying it! :heart_eyes::heart:

1 Like

Hope you like it :heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

Hey I just published a new story, Its a middle age story heres the story info:
Title : You don’t own me
Episode : 3
Style : limelight
Genre : drama, romance
LI : 1 male LI
Story description : run away from home work as a maid for the most wanted bachelor in town, girls falling on their knees for him, always get what he wants, but not you and it’s desperate him.
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5353910344810496

1 Like