Recommendations for strong female characters (changed this to promote your story, thought it suited better)

Any recommendations for any stories with strong female characters would be appreciated. I absolutely love Hunting Bad 3 at the moment. Just the right amount of humour, bad @ss women and men who know what they want.

Also recently finished:
Mindreader
Memories & Miracles
Thick as Thieves

And still enjoying:
Speak
Under You
Fearless
Gamer Girl

Anything similar that people have read?

Limelight only please

8 Likes

Dirty Sassy Teenagers is really good but is in ink, andthough I usually only read limelight, I loved this one. I suggest bad meets bad which is in Limelight

3 Likes

Brilliant thanks. I have a few Ink stories saved on my favourites but I just canโ€™t seem to get in to that style anymore :frowning:

Who writes Bad Meets Bad, thereโ€™s a few stories with that title?

1 Like

Same, I canโ€™t really even look at ink anymore. I think either Sandra G wrote it or Bronte.

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile:, my story has a strong female MC. Would love if you check it out!
Title : Serendipity
Chapters out : 12
Style : Limelight
Genre : Romance, with mixture of drama and comedy
Misc : Art scenes, Full CC, can change name of LI and MC
Description : Youโ€™re in a toxic, unhappy relationship. What happens when you cross paths with a sexy stranger with a complicated past? Can he bring changes to your life?

2 Likes

Already read it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Excellent story :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!
If you would like my story has a strong female mc
Title: Still Strong (7 updated 8-13 locked)
Ig: lyra.episode
Description: youโ€™re a rich and famous athlete with a horrible past. Heโ€™s your new manager and ex-football star. What are you willing to do for each other? Will you let him in?
Link:

1 Like

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hereโ€™s my story if you want to check it out.
Title: The Arrangement
Genre: drama
Episode: 14 on going
Description: She was born into a clan and promised to another clan. What happens when two people who are devoted and loyal to their own are forced to join together to become one.

1 Like

Any more recommendations?

Iโ€™ve read all the ones people have said so far!

1 Like

If you like action and a bada$$ Fem MC then check out Secrets from Hell by @Nessya
Iโ€™ll try to find the link in our messages but if not, she will post the link. Itโ€™s a really interesting story with a (good)crazy family, an MC that is take charge and handles her business. I love it :smiley:

2 Likes

Youโ€™ll love my friendโ€™s story; A Different Rainbow. Itโ€™s so beautiful x

A strong female living with autism x

I have a story called Relentless. I started the LL version. The Mc is named Leah.

1 Like

And I love you :pleading_face:

My story is Secrets from Hell :smiley:

Description: With the help of her odd family, uncovering generations of secrets and lies has become DGโ€™s life mission. Can she protect the ones she has left or will she lose everyone she loves?

Here is the cover if the link doesnโ€™t work

2 Likes

Iโ€™ll favourite it now! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just had a look at the description, sounds interesting. Favourited!

Itโ€™s a really good story. :smiley:

@Nessya Love you, too :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, I think you might like my story. :hugs:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.

Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:

Genre: Drama, Romance

Style: Limelight

Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Instagram: @sonder.episode

Stay Safe :butterfly:

1 Like

Iโ€™ll definitely have a look. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I, thank you dear. :slight_smile::slight_smile: