Recommendations on family related stories

Does anyone have any recommendations for stories about families? Preferably where the MC is the parent.
I’ve only read 2 stories like this and really enjoyed them, so I’d like to read more.

2 Likes

The Next Stage by Lisa P

3 Likes

Honey bee

2 Likes

Second Chances by Trishy Writes

2 Likes

Thank you I’ll give it a read. Love your story one of the girls btw :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll give it a read

Thank you! Who’s the author?

Thank you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Raising Daisy

1 Like

Sorry I just saw your reply Honey Bee is by Carllies

Hello Lovely,

My story is a lot about the family, well the MC mother and there relationship, Not sure if this would be your cup of tea? If not then I have listed the ones below which I feel suit what you have asked for.

Here`s mine:

Title: She Knows Best (Formally known previously as Mum knows best)

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” I would also like to add even though the reader has said its like this story there is NO INCEST in my story And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful -AND THE TWIST AT THE END, THE GOOSEBUMPS, ALL OF IT :scream: :exploding_head:"

credit to zoe.x_art on insta

this is the trailer to my story

credit to scxrlet.epi on insta for the trailer

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend

@Faith.episode.cats You are my sunshine

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

1 Like