Recommendations on what app to use

I don’t actually need any arts or edits, as I’m trying to learn how to make them myself, however I would love and appreciate for you guys to tell me what app you’d recommend to make edits and art. because i’m using an edit in my story, and let me tell you it is - horrible

2 Likes

Most people (myself included lol) use ibis paint x for drawings and Picsart for edits

1 Like

yeah, I use picsart

1 Like

When making edits on ibispaintx, i always have remaining excess, it irks my nerves

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation.

1 Like

You can use select opacity to keep things from going outside the lines. Is that what you mean?

1 Like

I use eraser to get the body part i need to make edits. Let me show you what I mean.

I don’t know, if you’ll understand my explaining on my “horrible” of my edit, but like, i hate the outline like the outline on her head looks like dots, while the outline on her leg is thicker then the outline on her other leg.

What resolution did you use?

Resolution?

Ibis paint ruins quality cause it’s maximum resolution count
It’s recommend to use a soft ware like kirto which is free
If you can afford photoshop which is what I use ($10 a month) you can easily edit without the resolution issues

1 Like

Tell me about it lol. The thing you use is a software or an app?

1 Like

Do you mean Krita? Krita is definitely better but it’s more complex and takes a bit longer to get the hang of. As long as you’re using HD resolution in ibis paint, it shouldn’t look like that. At least based on my experiences with it, I don’t know why it would :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

How do you use HD resolution on ibis paint x? Because I don’t see resolution, :confused: is it because the device i’m using to make my edits? i use my phone btw.

1 Like

Kirta yes
Ibis is a free software it’s exporting software isn’t the same as kirta
I supposed it’s more complex but for me I found it fairly useful

1 Like

Ibis -free
procreate- $4.99 for the phone? I think $10 for Ipad

2 Likes

I’m using the photoshop software on my Computer You can get a free 7 day trial if you’d like to test it out

1 Like

Idk the only procreate i’m able to download is the how to use procreate, it must not be capable with android devices, idk :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I’ll think about it, are there some tutorial videos for it? Because that’s how i learned.

1 Like

Yes there is, I’m also here if you need I have a photoshop help thread and I’m certified in graphic design and adobe softwares

1 Like