Recommendations please

I’m looking for new stories to read. I know it’s cliche but I personally like bad boy/mafia romance stories. Are there any stories similar to Deep Desire/Body Tangle/The New Girl/Until We Meet Again. These are just what I’ve found interesting. I also prefer INK and stories with strong female characters. Thanks!!:heart::heart:

3 Likes

you might like my group (@Episode-Royalty’s) story “ Thorns ”. :crown::two_hearts:

Story Title: Thorns
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 16 [2 Seasons, ONGOING]
Story Style: INK
Author Name: Episode Royalty
Description: Rose, in need for more advanced medicines for her sister’s illness, moves to the big city. Desperate, she joins a secret spy agency and soon learns how prickly her thorns can be.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250178799075328

I no stories which have romance, But not with any mafia, Would you consider stories without the mafia in? some with and without Badboys?

well I guess you already read THE CHAIN REACTION series?

I guess you will like my story because we share the same taste… You can give it a try if you want…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 6 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

The Lighthouse is a really good story! You should try it out!

Bad Boy Roommate by Melissa LaValone
My Skater Lover by Effy
Love Scenario by Ji
Rose by Jojo
Wherever I go by Alisha Sophie

^ All Romance + Badboys / Gang

For mafia romance, I can recommend you The Doberman by Meesza if you haven’t read it.

Hey there @Vanyau0227, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :grin:

I’ve moved this thread to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

here’s mine if you’re interested!

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Chapters: 9 (To be continued…)
Full CC, Choices Matter, Point System, Mini Games, Advanced Directing, 2 LI! :blush:

Hey!!

Check out my story

• Cover of your story.

• Story Name: Never Look Away

• Writer Name: Melody Lina

• Genre: Drama

• Style: Limelight

• Short Description About Story: New York City a place where everyone is hiding away behind all of their family money. So why does this New York City Socialite want to hide away from the world?

• Ongoing? or Completed Story: Ongoing

• Customisation (Yes? or No?): Yes

• Diversity: (Yes? or No?): Yes

Story link:

Instagram Link-

Check out my story !

Title: Lost in Space
Author: VeronicaWrites
Episodes: 11 (more coming soon)
Summary: It is the year 3025, and you, among ten others, have the amazing opportunity to explore space! All seems well until your ship crash lands in an unknown part of the galaxy…

If you also like ink, then try “Changing for Bad” by @Shanzella or
“Wherever I go” by @Alisha.Sophie :slightly_smiling_face:

Feel free to check my story The Star Necklace

It has two versions ink and limelight

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity