Recommendations Please!

I will check it out!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the recommendations!!

I love when stories don’t have choices! Makes me feel like I am watching a movie! I added it!

1 Like

Ooh this sounds so interesting! Love the cover!

1 Like

Thank you for all of these! :two_hearts:

Added! Always love a good comedy!

1 Like

Same and Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy <3

1 Like

Tysm :hugs: I hope you enjoy.

1 Like

Hey hunny, maybe you would like to check my story :relaxed: :pleading_face:

Title: Blood For Love SEASON 1 + BONUS
Author’s name: Pollyotty
My IG: pollyotty.episode
Genre: Drama (+ romance, fantasy and mystery )
Number of episodes: 10
Description: You meet a very interesting guy… Why does he attract you so much? And why does he say that he is “different”? Maybe it’s love? … Or… ( Limelight )
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4661351044808704

1 Like

A romance and horror story in the same series? sign me up!

1 Like

I already have your story saved! Can’t wait to get around to it!

1 Like

1 Like

Hey! I hope I am not too late on you trying to reach your goal! I will try to get to yours as fast as possible.

1 Like

Thank you so much! And no, I still have a few more hours

1 Like

Very beautiful covers, I definitely want to get to Josephine since someone else recommended your story as well!

1 Like

Thanks you. I hope you enjoy it. :heart:

1 Like

I have a completed story and an ongoing one you might fancy :grin: Choices matter in both stories, but more so in my ongoing one if that helps.

I also have loads of awesome recommendations on my Instagram and episode profile if you’re looking for more :heart:

Stay

Drama - Available in Ink & Limelight

Details

Description: She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

CC: Yes! Limited for MC and LI’s but full CC for other supporting characters.

Chapters: 30 (Complete).

Covers:

That One Moment

RomCom - Limelight

Details

Description: Alina works hard & plays hard, with no time for distractions. One kiss gets, the queen of composure, wrapped up in a web of lies and deceit, always coming back to that one moment.

CC: Yes, limited for the MC & LI.

Chapters: 16 (ongoing).

Cover:

The links for all my stories is here -

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart: @kiki.writes.things

1 Like

WOW, gorgeous covers, definitely added Stay to my list, hopefully I can get around to both!

Ahh thank you so much, lovely! I hope you enjoy it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Hi Besties,

I’m Lynda,

We’re creating a read for a read group.

We need only 30 people to join the first set. If the slot is closed, don’t worry; after 20 days, we will open another batch.

RULES:

1. You must read 5 stories per day with a maximum of 2 chapters each; you can continue to read the story if you like it.
  2. After reading a story, you must screenshot the story front page to show you read up to two chapters and write your name on it with the name you registered with us.

Note: After 6 days, you will get 30 reads and read 30 stores; the group manager will post 5 stories everyone must read every day for 6 days.

If you are interested, DM me @mclina.stories or my partner @kikiyo.black