Recommendations Please!

Awww thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi thanks for this thread :two_hearts:

Author : Simi.a

Title : Apply pressure

Genre : Drama

Style : limelight

Instagram : simia.stories

Description : A strong-willed engineer. A billionaire CEO. They’re both fighting for what they can’t have. Can they beat the odds stacked against them? or will the pressure crush them both?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6215537190436864

1 Like

Sounds interesting! Added! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you :two_hearts:

1 Like

And here is my stunning cover:

Please consider reading! TY :crazy_face:
If you have any questions, ask awayy

Aw thank you sm :pleading_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the community babe! Perhaps you’ll be interested with adventure/romance with good amount of comedy? :blush::two_hearts:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 9 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896
Cover:

2 Likes

Thank you! You had me at adventure/romance! I will definitely be reading this

1 Like

here’s mine if you’d like to check it out :black_heart:

Do you want to join read for read with 30 people? If yes DM on Instagram @mclina.stories

Hi, Do you want to join read for read with 30 people? If yes DM on Instagram @mclina.stories

You can try my story out if you’d like! :blush:

R&R: Crystal Abyss

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 3 (not complete)

Author: Jade135 (@e.p.i._jade)

Description: Tasked with a mission that could save the entire world, you’re forced to navigate the unknown alone. But the truth always comes out, and it’s not what you expected.

Extra Information:

2 LIs | Choices Matter | Limited CC | Advanced Directing

Link:

Hi✨
Thank you for this thread💞
You can try reading my story if you want, I hope you like it🤗

Title: Out of love

Author: Ria

Genre: Romance

Episodes: 1-4 (ongoing)

Description: When trying something different leads Amethyst into the arms of a stunning billionaire, is it true love…Or is it just lies and deceit?

Cover

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5411248865083392

Ig: ria.episode_

Thank you for doing this! :heart:
Here are my 2 stories. The first is a psychological thriller and the other one is a LGBTQ/drama story about a Hollywood actress.

R&R: Victim 269
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Chapters: 3
Description: Your master betrayed your trust and misused your loyalty. Thrown in the enemy’s hands, will you fulfil your role as a vigilante for justice or will darkness get you in its grip?

Reveal: He - soon She
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Chapters: 12
Description: When your boyfriend delivers you shocking news, you question everything you once knew. With your career in jeopardy, you realize that the true bombshell hadn’t been revealed.

Hi, thanks for this thread❤️. I would recommend to read my story. It’s totally new. Recently published
Story: Love is Indescribable
Genre: Romance
Chapters :1-3 more coming soon
Instagram: @saleem.episode
Link:

Cover:

Thank you​:blush::heart:

Hey smithsgray,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my story ‘For HIS Sake’. I also have a new story published a few weeks ago → ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK.

Links:

Covers:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 18 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

Ehi there :sparkles:
I’ve recently published my first story and R&R contest entry and I would be really grateful if you could read it and help me out :white_heart:
You could also support me by reading all three chapters in one shot (it helps with reader retention) and by spending gems on it (don’t worry, the storyline is gem-free, but there is a support button at the end of the episode)

Here are the details:

Title: R&R: Gold Rush
Author: @angie.g (forum name) | angieg.episode (Instagram handle)
Genre: Drama (and romance!)
Chapters: 3
Description: Working for a fashion magazine in NY seems awesome, until you end up torn between a lustful illicit affair and a tight competition to get your stylist dream job. Can you have both?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5658231685447680

The story also features:

• 1 hot male LI
  • Full CC for the MC and the LI
  • Advanced directing with multiple point systems, tappable overlays and minigames
  • Choices matter and have an impact on your reading experience

Cover:

Feel free to contact me if you decide to read it (Instagram is preferred :sparkles:)

Yay thank you! I hope you like it! :heart:

Self promotion for my first ever story!

Little White Lies by Lemonily
Full CC, 1LI, split POV between the MC and LI
Choices affect dialogue and episode length

Sawyer Billings is a normal post grad trying to find a job. Then she meets Patton. Who introduces himself as John. And that’s just where the lies start.

Its my first story, so it may start slow, but I think I’m getting the hang of coding so it would mean a lot to me if you gave it a read. The first 7 episodes are out and the 8th one is being worked on now!

It would mean a lot if you gave it a read!

Thank you for this thread!
I would really appreciate it if you took a look at my story :heart:

My story:
Story Name: Delicate Angel
Writer Name: Space Waves
Genre: Drama
Short Description: An incident took an important part in Kimberly’s life. Fast forward, events kicked off and started to trigger her memories back. Will she ever find out the truth?
Ongoing? or Completed Story: Ongoing
Customisation (Yes? or No?): Yes
Diversity (Yes? or No?): Yes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6209277523066880
you can also DM on Instagram if you want a R4R! @myspacewaves

1 Like