Hey guys! This used to be a review thread, but now it’s a recommended story thread. I recommend all these stories down here, and some of them how reviews so I hope you check them out. You guys can add some recommended stories that you recommend for reading- and read each other’s and give feedback. I hope you like these stories- I read a lot of them and I enjoyed most of them.
Hey, I’d love a review and sounds like your style of reviewing would be great!
Here are my story details:
Author: Cordelia M
Description: Reformed bad girl falls for bad boy who reminds her of her past - cliché, right? But what if Violet isn’t truly reformed? What if she’s secretly still badder than Carter ever was?
Thanks so much! Xx
ok on it!
OK! Thanks for requesting
Hi! Thank you for creating this thread.
Title: Fantastical- The Mermaid
Episodes: 4 (ongoing)
PLOT: A chef seeking new ways to improve his cooking accidentally falls into the forbidden waters of Gaya where he meets the guardian of the sea: A Mermaid
Sure, I’ll get back to you guys ASAP
Hi! Here are my two stories I’d love for you to review-
Story title: Quiet Confidence
Author’s Name: Winter05 with S.Dsana
Story style: INK
Description of the story: People don’t talk to you, but not because of your status. What will happen when a billionaire sets his eyes on you to take you to the top?
Number of episodes: 3 [ONGOING]
Instagrams: @winter05.episode with @princesssana_sa
Soccer Moms: Blast to the Future
Story Title: Soccer Moms: Blast to the Future
Author Name: Winter05 with Episode Royalty
Episodes: 6 [COMPLETE]
Story Description: All it takes is one shot to change your whole life. Win or lose, nothing will ever be the same.
Instagram Names: @winter05.episode with @penroyalty
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6395210318086144
I hope you enjoy them!
Review of Reformed:
I loved Violet’s voice and her personality. I loved the description in the beginning- it drew me in! overall, I loved the story, but did find a few little things with the directing
In the beginning you could get a little closer to the characters. I felt a little far away, and when they fall you can zoom up on them.
I liked when Violet remembers one of her first days at school, but I would add a filter over that so it really looks like you’re going back in time- like, just make it all grey or do grey and red, doing that just adds a little something to your stories that really draws the readers in.
I feel like you can make your characters walk a little slower. One instance I found was when Mel was walking up to greet Violet, I wanted to see her reaction first, then have her walk up to meet her.
I really loved your story line, and thought it was the perfect length, so I don’t even think you need to mention that at the end.
I hope this helps!
Review of Darkness:
I loved every second of it! I loved the details and the backgrounds and sounds worked really well with it.
It kept me on edge and wanting more. There’s only a few little things I found- but they’re more like suggestions, your story is already so great. I loved that you added extra characters to the scenes so it isn’t just empty- and it does the story well.
- When we see her in her room and when she talks about her parents dying, maybe have a short flashback of her standing at a grave or something, while she talks about it.
- At the scene when we’re waiting in line, when the camera zooms up on Vi’s face, it should zoom up on her friend’s reaction.
That’s all I have! It was such a great story, you’re a great writer when it comes to this genre!
Review of Quiet Confidence:
By the way I love the cover
The title really works well with the story and it works well with the cover. I liked that you added how much she’s struggling with her mom and her having to have multiple jobs. I can see how that would work for the story later. The description would really draw me into the story.
- When in the school flashbacks the characters are standing at kind of awkward places. Like- when she’s getting bullied. I’d put the characters a little closer to the main character.
- I had trouble really relating to the character besides her mother’s illness. I think I’d add at least one friend to really ground the story, like a funny best friend that she can talk about things to.
- I think you should add reader messages labeling where you are and what time in the story it is, because it was kind of jumping around.
- The story seemed a little cliche, and if you didn’t want it to be that way I’d add a few extra scenes with friends of the characters, or give Russo a back story that really defines his personality. To really ground the character and the story.
- Before the last scene, I want to see Russo and his dad walking to the restaurant or talking about going to a restaurant, that way we know what’s coming up and are thinking “What’s going to happen now? Will he remember her?” And that way we’ll really want to see episode 2.
Thank you so much! You’ve given me some really helpful pointers that I will try and find some time to put into the story. Glad you enjoyed it
Story Name: Scandalous Vampire
Episodes 5 (Ongoing)
Description: Tristan Miller, a scandalous vampire, sets his eyes on Jade Winter, an ordinary human with secrets! Will fate bring them together? Even if all the odds are against them? CC
I will review your other story but I want to review other stories first then get back to yours. @WinterMoon05
I have to review two stories first then get back to yours it sounds amazing!
Hi, I would love to get a review on my story Life Without Jennifer!
When you look at the cover you can see all the hard work you put into it. I love the descriptions of the islands. I like that you really gave the characters personality at his job as a chef. I loved the overlays they worked well with the story, especially the boat one! One of my favorite scenes was the on with him fishing because I could tell that took time to get the overlays just right!
- At the ending scene, I liked him falling, and I loved the filter you used for that. But when he stops falling I’d either use an overlay of him looking pale- or a background of him looking pale. If not, I would have him keep falling, then zoom up on his face, just flailing then you see him close his eyes.
- Right before that scene I’d have a storm come, so that it’s more believable when you see the big wave push him off the boat, maybe the others telling him a storm is coming, and that they should go back inside the boat.
- This is just a suggestion- but it would be great for that scene if you could somehow get another wave overlay, have it hover over the boat edge for a few seconds, then crash into that wave that you already have as it drags him away.
- In the scene where he shows his restaurant, I’d have a background of an actual restaurant instead of showing multiple rooms with tables and food… etc.
That’s all I have! Nice story!
Hey, thanks for creating this thread. I`d be happy if you review my story
Name: Let the demon inside
Gender: Supernatural romance
Description: You have to move back to Dimwood because of your brother. What will you find there? Love, death or supernatural friends?
I hope you will like it.
Thanks, I’ll be getting back to you soon
Thanks for creating the thread…
I would appreciate it if you could review my story.
Title- Fantastical: Virtues of Destiny
Description- "Evil is rising, truth is surpassing but what will happen when they will find who they really are?? What’s this going to lead to love, hate, revenge or magical encounters
Episodes- 3 [ongoing]
That cover is amazing and the description sounds awesome I’ll get back to you soon