Recommended Stories

No problem! Thank you!

Review of: Life Without Jennifer
Things I liked About It: I love the simplicity of it in the beginning. I like how you showed the relationship with her sister without actually describing their relationship. I also liked the realism- like something I would see in real life- not some over-dramatic cliche movie. I loved how you ended- you left with suspense, and I liked how you made it black and white.
Directing: You had smooth, simple directing. There were a few tiny errors, but they were hardly noticeable. The story was so simple in the beginning- it went along with the directing.
Narrating: I didn’t see much narrating. I would normally say: See- not show, but in this case I think I need to know a little bit more about how much they love each other- so I feel more sad when she’s in the hospital.
Overall: I found it quite enjoyable and realistic. It seemed normal- up until the point where she was in the hospital. And by normal/realistic/simple I don’t mean boring. I think some people would want more narration and a little more drama in the beginning, but I also feel like a lot of people would love the realism. I like it the way it is- just make sure you know what you want to put out there- what type of style you want it in and what type of audiences are going to watch/read your story.

1 Like

Hey! Heads up! Your next for the review! I will either get back to you in a few hours or a few days! Sorry for the wait!

1 Like

Thank you for the review! I know where I’m going with the story and a lot more drama is coming, but it’s going to be in a realistic way! :wink:

1 Like

Your welcome :blush:

1 Like

Hey,
I would love for you to check out my story.
It isn’t published yet, as I am still working on episode 3, but I’ll add the link!

Title: Getting out there
Author: Ezz
Style: Ink
Description: Daisy has always dreamed of leaving her small boring hometown behind. But what happens when she finally gets the chance to leave? Will she finally be getting out there?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6291950116667392
Episodes: 2, (just started episode 3, so that is still work in progress.)

Hey! This is so good of you to do :blush: it would mean a lot if you could do a review of our story as it’s our first one and we need all the advice/feedback we can get!

Title - Beautiful Broken Lies
Description - Elena’s life seems perfect. Partying, boys, friends, you name it. That is until a dark tragedy changes her life forever. What is the truth? Will it break her?
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6662026650320896
What I like - I really like the plot of our story and the fact that we planned the whole thing before starting it. It will definitely get VERY interesting. I also love the characters and how they’re all very different and have their own stories.
What I dislike - I’m honestly posting this as I want to see what other people think of our story, to see what people think of the dialogue and the directing!image

Thank you so much :blush:

its okay

Ill add you to the waiting list!

1 Like

Adding you to the waiting list!

1 Like

Review of: Love Is A Game
Things I liked about it: I liked the music in it, it was added in the right places. I liked how you made the girl character liking video games. I also liked the little descriptions you added in it. Again, they were used in the right places.
Directing: I did not like the directing. Sometimes I found the characters standing while they walk- making them look like they’re sliding that distracts from the scene. Sometimes things were just randomly HUGE without explanation. Sometimes when the characters were talking the camera wasn’t always on them. Overall the directing distracted me from the actual scene.
Scenes: You were skipping around and I was very confused. I was unsure if I was even in the video game or not when you skipped and it made it confusing. There was one scene with a random guy and I wasn’t sure if this was part of the video game or if the guy was playing or joined the game, it didn’t end with me wanting to find out more- it ended with sheer confusion.
Plot: In the beginning you made the MC (main character) fight with the bad guys, I want to see more struggle with the fight- because even in video games there’s more of a struggle. And in the end of that one video game the villain just gave in really easily- isn’t there supposed to be like an epic battle in the end of a video game where the villain get’s bigger and bigger and the hero has to fight it off?
Overall: I think the plot was the worst, because it was so confusing and hard to understand. The first episode kind of has to represent the whole story- so I have to ask- is the rest of your story going to be about the video game? - if not then I’d shorten the video game and give it more of a story- you know, what viewers are going to see. It’d be more enjoyable if you cleaned up the plot and the directing.

Heads up! Yours is next for the review! Sorry for the wait- I’m going to review it really soon!

1 Like

That story was very good! I don’t even think it needs a review! But here goes…
Review of Silhouettes:
Things I liked about it: Everything! NOT KIDDING! Okay, we’re just going to skip this part then…
Directing: The zooms were beautiful and made the scene so much more beautiful. I saw no flaws! The directing was very beautiful. The sounds were picked at just the right moments- usually I’d say: TOO MUCH MUSIC! But the music was just used at the most perfect times.
Story line: It was amazing. I liked how you switched from two different lives. I loved how inspiring Leslie is and how much she tries. I liked how you added humor with the prince’s friends. Lastly I liked how you left off! This is the kind of story that people add to their favorites section! Great job!

1 Like

Hey! Sorry for the wait! I’ll be reviewing yours soon- or now!

1 Like

Take your time!! :grin:

Review of Fantastical: Regnum Fortes
It was very good- I didn’t notice any bad things about it! But here the review goes…
Directing: You have such good directing and it amazed me how good it was! My favorite one was when the guy hurled a fire ball at them- it was amazing! I don’t know how you do it! The music was placed at the right moments and I saw no falter with it. Overall- really amazing.
Plot: The plot had the makings of a true adventure story- the kind I’d see in big movies or fantasy adventure books.
Overall: It was one of those stories that keep an image in someone’s mind. I could see the effort you put into it. It’s one of those stories people add to their favorites section! Great job!
As you can see, this review is shorter than the others- because I found no faults with it, you really did an outstanding job

1 Like

Heads up! Your story is next to review! I will probably get it done in a few hours or tomorrow- or now. Sorry for the wait!

Thanks a lot for this!! I’m really glad you liked it! :grin:

Hey, can you please review my story? )))
Title: Fantastical: Mysterious Investigation
Author: Lаwful Evil
Genre: Fantasy
Style: limelight
Description: People are missing in Innsmoot, the monster lives in the forest. Who’s behind all this? ~
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4814855314997248

1 Like

Aww, thank you so much for this wonderful review! It honestly means the world to me! :sob::heart::heart: I’m so glad you enjoyed the story, and I hope you continue reading! :laughing: Thank you, once again! xx

1 Like