Recommended Stories

Heads up! Your story is next to review! I will probably get it done in a few hours or tomorrow- or now. Sorry for the wait!

Thanks a lot for this!! I’m really glad you liked it! :grin:

Hey, can you please review my story? )))
Title: Fantastical: Mysterious Investigation
Author: Lаwful Evil
Genre: Fantasy
Style: limelight
Description: People are missing in Innsmoot, the monster lives in the forest. Who’s behind all this? ~
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4814855314997248

Aww, thank you so much for this wonderful review! It honestly means the world to me! :sob::heart::heart: I’m so glad you enjoyed the story, and I hope you continue reading! :laughing: Thank you, once again! xx

Hey guys. I’ve decided to not continue this review thread anymore. Sorry to all those of you who have waited, but you can still use this thread as a place where you can share your stories. I’m changing the title to recommended stories so people will see your stories and hopefully you will get more views.

THANK YOU :heart:

Story Name: Simple to Chaos/Simply Chaotic
Description: Two Best friends take a turn for the worst when a school shoot-out happens and they’re the names a gang member is calling for.

Includes
  • Sounds
    *Choices (different routes)
  • Thicc ol’ plot
    *Character customization
  • Diversity
    *LGBTQ+
Sob Story 101

I’m a new author starting off with 24 reads. Putting honest time and hard work I’ve present you Simple to Chaos. My first Ink story that I wanted to flourish. So please, give it a try. :heart: :blush:

Genre: Action/Adventure
Sub-genre: Mystery, Thriller, Comedy,
Some tags: CC, Choices, LGBTQ+, Trailblazer, Clichebreaker

Instagram : @lee.lee_26
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6065730015199232

EPISODE%20(FRONT)%20COVER%20

HEY!!

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Hello @Stargazer54 this is Sydney the Moderator.

This topic has been moved from Share Feedback to Promote Your Story since you’re recommending stories. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

Hey! I read it! SOOO GOOD! I can’t believe you’re a new author! I think your future stories are going to be great as you get better and better!

Hey Stargazer. Do you think you could review/ check out my story? It’s called Trapped.

Here’s the link-

And here’s the cover (it’s currently being reviewed, but hopefully it’ll be up soon) I made it myself!

I hope you can find the time to read it!!

Hopefully you’ll enjoy it and give me some feedback if you can. :+1:

Thanks ! :two_hearts:

I’m not doing reviews anymore, but I’ll check it out for sure!

Oh I’m so sorry I didn’t realise! :joy::joy: you don’t have to if u don’t want to! :blush::blush:

Nonsense! I enjoy reading stories- its just reviewing is a little harder, that’s why I stopped. I might start another review thread soon though- but for now I’ll just read yours.

Thanks so much. If you don’t want to, you don’t need to review it. It’s just nice to have people read your story :upside_down_face:

I’ll make a review thread and add you to it after I’m done reading. I wanna start reviewing again.

Thanks!