Recommended stories?

Hey guys! Can you all recommend a story that does not have any or mention sex at all? I hate those types of stories. I would rather have a comedy story or action story! No romance please. (I SEE THEM EVERYWHERE!)

One of mine doesn’t mention any. It’s called H & V: From Zero to Hero by Dr.Smile.

I have one it’s They Will Rise! It has very little romance! but he is not a romantic option!

i just started Villain Rehab and idrk if there’s romance, but there was nothing of the sort in the first episode just action!

tell me if you like it!

• The Dragon’s Tail by Mette M. | Thriller
  • Love & Let Live by S. Langdon | Fantasy
  • He Can’t Tame Me by Meila Summers | Romance
  • Galactic Game by Lucky | Comedy
  • Moonlit Feathers by Wincy W. | Fantasy
  • Dirty Little Secrets by Cindy Gaultier | Romance
  • Telvoikai by Corvaena | Adventure
  • Envy by Cindy Gaultier | Mystery

The Ember Moon Pack by Giselle Crescent gives you the choice of whether you want romance in the story or not.

Have you seen Monday ? By …I forgot name again :sweat: but it’s awesome comedy story​:wink:

It’s me! :hugs: Thank you again for mentioning my story. :heart:

I need to remember your name😓

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::clap:t2: hehehehe. No worries at all!

:upside_down_face:awwwww

Thank you for the mention! <3

@Sayanjali_Rizvi Telvoikai technically can have romance but it is all voluntary. It is entirely possible to play the entire story with nothing but platonic relationships, and it does not affect the ability to get a ‘good’ ending. The romance options are all clearly marked ‘(flirt)’’ or say things like “I love you” or ‘(kiss)’, so they should all be very obvious. :slight_smile: