Recommended story

Hello everyone . Help me and recommended story . Like “the gang” … or fantasy…thx. )))

Hey!
If you want gang romances. Chain Reaction & Deep Attraction series would be the #1 way to go.
For fantasty, i’d suggest Dripping Mascara. Also Joseph Evans stories , The Secret Of Rain, The Ember Effect, The Phoenix Prophecy and Soulbound are full of fantasty!
Hope this helped!

1 Like

The lovely one limelight is amazing… and so is apartment 143… I also really like falling for the loner

1 Like

Thx girls. And whats about vimpire storys.?

Chay i dont like limelight storys. (((

I haven’t read any yet… lol but if I find one I’ll let you know… and for the fantastical contest I am writing one… so when it is published feel free to read it… I’ll let you know when I publish it if you would like to read it

Ok. The other ones or ink and she has an ink version of the lovely one

Thanks . Okay .i will wait your storys xd :blush:

1 Like

If you want Vampire stories.
I loved Engaged To A Vampire!

I already read it. Thx. “Living with the vampire brothers” its amazing. Cheek

My Charming Vampire & Pregnant By A Vampire are really good!

Yes i know already :smiley:. Loved it

1 Like

Haha you’ve read a lot of the ones then I assume haha.
But I hope you liked the recommendations of the gang ones & the fantasy ones.

1 Like

I’m not a fan of gang stories so I can’t help you there, but for some damn good fantasy, check out H&V: Bad to the Bone and Galileo School of Magic, both by Lee Funk

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community as this is an Episode-specific post :v:t2:

1 Like

Hello!
I don’t want to sound like I’m advertising, but The Twins is basically my gang story, if you want to read it!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6300814564655104

1 Like

:two_hearts:Hello Lovelies​:two_hearts:
Checkout my story .Link below :point_down:
Story : The Chocolate Fairyland
Description : A girl has lovable grandparents but few bad people are with her. There is a place where she can escape but will she discover it? How will be the life there?

Topic inactive for one month. Closed for archiving.