Recording failed

Anyone else getting this? It doesn’t stop me from reading but takes longer to load or freezes and then loads. Been like this for a very long time

What does it mean by “recording” anyway

1 Like

are you trying to screen record or something?

We can screen record??? I didn’t even know we could do that this comes up before the app loads up properly

Yes we can screen record lmao…people have yt channels of people screen recording episodes for people to watch (of course with the authors permission) but maybe try filling out a ticket or if you know your episode passwords and stuff try deleting the app and re-download it again. Maybe it will help

I never knew we could do that :joy::joy: I’ve tried to delete and reinstall before with no luck so I’ll send a ticket I’m very intrigued now :joy:

lol hope I helped

1 Like

I don’t know. I’ve seen others have the same problem. Episode crashes a lot on my device.

1 Like

Omg it is so creepy after you told me about submitting a ticket… it started working and as far as I’m aware I’ve had that issue every time I opened the app for as long as I can remember but I’ve always ignored it… now after writing this all of a sudden it’s working :scream: WTH

1 Like

Episode be stalking tho
LOL what if it was bc they didn’t wanna answer your ticket so they let it work :joy:

Honestly it’s so freaky every time I’ve used the app every time I’ve opened it I’ve had that issue and now it’s fixed as soon as I decide to complain :joy::joy: let’s hope the portal works now too lol

1 Like

It better, it would help me finish episodes so much faster

1 Like