Recs for mystery stories by small creators?

Just joined episode after a long hiatus and I’m looking for some stories that are primarily mysteries. Some romance is okay, preferably LGBTQ+, but the main focus should be on the mystery. I’m hoping for some stories from small authors. Any recs?

8 Likes

Heyyy thank u for this thread…
You can check out my story…
It is a horror-mystery
Name: Labyrinth
Author : me
Ig: @d.re.a.m_c.a.t.c.h.e.r_
No. Of episodes: 7 (ongoing)
Story link:

Description: Experience:-secrets,mystery,drama,romance,heartbreak and death in this thrilling story where a few couple teens have to face a dreaded nightmare.Is death of all the only way out?

I hope u will read my story
:pleading_face::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hi! i think my story would be something toud like
Title: Time is Deadly
Genre: Mystery
Chapters: 18 (ongoing)
Description: Supervisory Special Agent Burke is the best FBI profiler in New York. When she’s tasked with catching the most prolific serial killer shes ever seen, things go downhill. Fast.

Cover:

1 Like

Some mystery stories I’ve read:

Stories

Hide and Seek~ Melia A.
Summer Fever~ Lucas
Darkness Speaks~ Mary D Sava
Labyrinth~ Sani (Haven’t read yet, but in favorites)
Deadly Game~ Emma Luz
Murder Mansion~ Suelita
Time is Deadly~ Willow (Just started)

I don’t think it’s from small creators but those stories are some of the best

3 Likes

Maybe not the type of mystery you’re looking for but it’s got drama and romance. I have a female li option (That’s written the right way. Not just thrown In there for representation points. :relaxed:)

Title: Can’t Let Go
Author: Bellae
Genre: Drama
Summary: You’re stuck in an unhealthy relationship, and it’s hard for you to let go. Will you gain the courage to stand your ground? Or continue to let their words control you?
Current Episodes: 3

Link: Episode Writer Portal

What to expect:

• Hispanic M/F LI
  • Full CC for MC and LI
  • Advanced directing
  • Point system
  • Art scenes

Covers:

Covers done by @/everylcreates on Insta

Reading it now and it’s really good!

1 Like

Greetings! Thank you very much for this thread. Though not solely mystery, you may enjoy my story Eternal Oblivion. There are a number of different questions and mysteries in the story with different reveals and answers coming throughout. I’d definitely recommend it if you love finding little clues and piecing things together for yourself. If you do end up checking it out I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Eternal Oblivion

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 42. Story is complete. NO “Skip the Wait”.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: When a powerful force rises to threaten the world, can Amara and her allies defeat the ancient death dragon? Or is life as they know it doomed?
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years, and examines the affect true immortality could have on a person and their loved ones, as well as how the choices we make can have long lasting consequences, and the idea of determinism vs. free will.
Episode Accolades: Magical Shelf (Jan. 2020)
Cover:

Hello! Thank you for making this thread, and I hope you like my story.

Description: The twins returned to where it all began. As they deal with their past, chaos reigns. Will they be able to overcome their demons?
Chapters: 3(more coming soon!)
Genre: Action
Style: LL

Instagram: @Maine.writes

Hi.
Here are some of my recommendations:

• Marry, Kiss, Kill by Amberose and AbeauTy
  • Act of Vengeance by Rosenspitze
  • Who Killed the Authors (I forgot the authors names but it’s a really cool idea)
  • Hello by Evil Ebboni and OldMate (mostly horror but still mystery)

There is also my story to which is mystery. The main focus is definitely on the mystery.

Title: Roses Are Red
Author: The Button Bop
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)
Synopsis: In 1955, 6 girls are invited to a mysterious house. But what awaits inside are secrets that have been kept for centuries, and a complicated game waiting to be played.
Cover:

Hi! Feel free to check out my story if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 11 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

Maybe you’ll like my mystery/fantasy story? :heartpulse:

Story title: Imaginary Friend
Author: Lili Star
Genre: Mystery/Fantasy
Amount of chapters: 7 for now!
Story description: Being the most unpopular boy in school, Tyler finally gets himself a friend. A friend with a secret, who nobody claims to see…
Story link: Episode Writer Portal
My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Story covers:

I write mystery, here is mine!

Title : Imperfect Heiress
Author : FRizy
Full CC, 1 LI, multiple endings, choice matters
IG : @frizycorner

2 Likes

Your trailer gave me chills will check it out for sure.

2 Likes

Hi! If you like mysteries I think you would enjoy my story :two_hearts:

Story: The Unwanted
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 12
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

If not I recommend:
Watch my Six by Laila
Skins by Blaise
Rivals by Monica

1 Like

Hello! I just published a story called the Princess and the Paladin, it is somewhat of a locked room mystery that takes place in an ancient castle and features a sapphic enemies to lovers romance. It’s more romance heavy but the mystery is really exciting (at least I think so). Would love if you gave it a shot!

1 Like

Here’s mine if uh interested
I just updated my story, I would appreciate if you read it :blob_hearts:

Title - The Magic School
Author - Silver
Insta - _silver.shade71 / _silver.epi

Genre - Fantasy/Mystery
Story Style - Limelight
Chapters - 9(no wait)
Description - Magic, does it exist? You got to know that you’re the most powerful magical but with that comes secrets. Will you be able to handle the pressure? |CC| Games| LI

Link - (Episode Writer Portal)
COVER -

Don’t forget to share your opinions on my insta Dm :heart:

You had me at sapphic enemies to lovers. I’ll read this soon.

Thanks for making this thread! My story features a murder mystery and an LGBTQ romance that will begin in Episode 9 once I publish it soon. Hope you’re willing to give this story a shot! :blush:
If anyone wants to do a R4R let me know :grin:

*** Please check out the trailer for a full overview of this story ***

Title: Learning to Let Go
Trailer: Learning to Let Go: Episode Teaser Trailer - YouTube
Genre: Drama, Mystery, Romance
Description: This story follows two sisters dealing with the aftermath of a devastating car accident that claims one parent’s life and leaves the other in jeopardy. Play as the older sister Brooke as she comes back to her estranged home and tries to patch things up with her sister Lilly and her ex and figure out if the car accident was really an accident.
Chapters: 1-8 and more coming soon
Features:

• Full CC for MC and LI and family members
  • Advanced directing
  • Dog customization
  • Choices
  • Points system

1 Like

I’m all caught up. Can’t wait for more episodes. It’s really good and you’re an amazing writer. Keep it up!

1 Like

Tysm :heart: will update soon

1 Like