Red band society new thread

Here is the new thread @KBaldi93 @ChayChay @Caticorn @Littlefeets @bpalmer1398 @fal.renet1398 @Forever1201 @_Nasia @zoe4564 can some one pleas tag the others

@Caticorn is it my post or you?

Nolan

I look up. “You ok?” I ask rubbing her shoulder.

@bpalmer1398 -repost

Brynn
“Yeah I’m just out of breath.”
@zoe4564

Rae
“I would live with you if you ever wanted me to.” I say smiling. “Just to bros there to keep each other alive and sane.”
@Caticorn

Bella
“Well we were both in a rush and forgot to grab them. I think her friend has a phone.”
@Littlefeets

Nolan

“Ok. Want him?” I ask feeling a little uncomfortable and feeling like I need to cough.

@bpalmer1398

@fal.renet1398, @wildstyle103 I think thatvis it. Is there anyone else I am missing?

Brynn
“I can take him.” I say as I hold my hand out to take him.
@zoe4564

Seth

“Everyone rejects me which makes my life worse and i just dont fit in here like i used to months ago.” I finish my food and trhow the garbage away

@Scarlet_Wolf -Repost since thread closed and you havent been on for days

Nolan

I hand him to her. I then stand up and stretch. I check the time. “Got a few more hours.”

@bpalmer1398

Gabriel
I smiled at Rose and said “nah baby girl I don’t need to feel I was just curious was all. But babe we should head or so we can do whatvwe said we were going to do and also I got something else today before the weeding. I’m sure Kat and Leo need time to relax or get ready or nap or something.”

@ChayChay
@Forever1201

Eric
I pulled my phone out of my pocket. “Well you can use my phone to call.”
@_Nasia

Brynn
“Is your sister here because I might hang with her or have her meet baby boy here while your gone.”
@zoe4564

Nolan

“Yeah shes back. Before I go I’ll text her to come visit you.” I put on my vogmask.

@bpalmer1398

Rose

“Sounds good my love.” She smiled as she got up. “Food was good.”

@KBaldi93
@Forever1201

Brynn
“Ok Orion is in my room waiting for you he was going to step some stuff for Coda up while he waited.”
@zoe4564

Nolan

“Ok I’ll go help him and tell Paige to come as soon as she can.” I kiss her goodbye. I also kiss Coda. I walk up to Brynns room. “Hey.”

@bpalmer1398

Brynn
I kiss him before he leaves and I rock Coda.
Orion
“Hey I’m just putting so some stuff together.”
@zoe4564

Nolan

“Ok.” I walk over and look at the instructions.

@bpalmer1398