Red band society new thread

Tori
“You Okay babe?” I asked him making sure he is ok.

@Forever1201
@ChayChay

Parker

“Kind of…after what my bastard brother did, I don’t know. He just told Kat the truth and right in front her baby.” He sighs. “He caused us a lot of pain.”

@KBaldi93

@ChayChay

Tori
“Parker he didn’t do it the right way I agree with you there but luckily Layla is a few hours old so she will never remember what was said today so that’s the good news. As for him telling Kat you do know the truth always comes out so it was bound to come out to her eventually. I get she is your little sister and you want to protect her but there’s going to be a time or two where you aren’t there or that you can’t protect her.”

@Forever1201
@ChayChay

Hunter
“I’m glad Leo did.” I say as I cuddle up soon falling asleep.

Ezra
Should we go to pm?

Maddox
“My moms name? Why?”
@ChayChay

Parker

“I know…I just wish I could protect her everyday and from anything…but it seems I can’t. I know the truth was about to be discovered but…I didn’t wanted so soon. Especially what Kat tried to do when she was 13, I am trying to by there for her. Me and Valentino promised our parents before they died that we would always protect our sister…no matter what…but it seems Valentino dosent care about that but I do…right now…I am her only brother.” He feels like he wants to cry right now but he dosent. He will maybe later.

@KBaldi93

@ChayChay

Eric
“I still don’t understand why she wouldn’t come visit you.”
@_Nasia

Tori
“Babe Kat won’t do what she did at 13 she has Leo here and the baby so she knows she can’t leave or try to do anything. Especially you know Leo will be with her at all times protecting her and Layla. She is safe and on the good news you can always protect me and our baby.” I said with a little laugh.

@Forever1201

Parker

He smiles. “Yhea your right. I might not be able to protect my sister because Leo is already protecting her and Layla, but I could always protect u and our child. And i swear to u that I will do everything i can for the both of u. I will always be in your life and be always in our childs life just like how I always wanted my parents in my life.” He places his hand on her belly and smiles at her.

@KBaldi93

@ChayChay

Tori
I smile back st him. “Just think in a few months babe when you put your hand in my belly a baby could Ben kicking your hand” I laughed a little. i wonder what gender my
Other baby was going to be. I would have known a long time ago.

@Forever1201
@ChayChay

Parker

He chuckles. “Yhea. I can’t wait to feel it’s kick.”

@KBaldi93

@ChayChay

Tori
“It just better not have like a soccer tournament in my belly or I’m going to be an unhappy mama. I would try to calm the little guy or girl down.” I said with a laugh.

@Forever1201

Parker

He chuckles. “Yhea that would be something. I just he or she would let u sleep good.”

@KBaldi93

Tori
“Yeah I hope so to but we will find out in a few short months.” I laughed.

@Forever1201

Parker

“Yhea.” He then kissed her. “I love u so much.”

@KBaldi93

Bella
“Maybe she just doesn’t wanna talk to me.”
@Littlefeets

Tori
“I love you to cutie” I smile and give him a kiss.

@Forever1201

Parker

He smiles. Then he hears Layla want to start to cry. He goes and carries her while Leo is holding to Kat while she is sleeping and goes back to Tori. “Looks like Layla is awake.”

@KBaldi93

Tori
“Why yes she is. Let’s hope she isn’t hungry because Kat is asleep and I don’t know if Leo and Kat got formula or pumped before and I don’t think she wants mine.” I laughed

@Forever1201

Parker

He laughs. “Yhea im sure she dosent want yours.” He looks to Layla. “Hey Buttercup, it your uncle Parker…u are so cute.” She grabs his finger and coos. He chuckles.

@KBaldi93

@ChayChay

Tori
“well she already likes you. I think she likes you better than me.” I said with a laugh but it’s okay. “Gabe told me that when rose and Gabe were hanging out with the babies themselves gave was holding Bekah and she found her mouth because she took Gabe’s finger and out it in her mouth.”

@Forever1201