Red band society new thread

Parker

“Oh really? Well that’s good. She likes him. Do u want to hold Layla?”

@KBaldi93

Tori
“I’ll hold her in a little bit I think she wants uncle niece bonding time.” I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

@Forever1201

Parker

He chuckles. “Yhea. “ layla still is holding his finger and she puts his finger in her mouth. “She is doing it too. Nope little one u won’t put my finger in your mouth.” He slowly and carefully gets his finger out of her mouth and she cries. “Ok ok sorry. Don’t wake your mother up.” He lets her grab his finger again and she stops crying.

@KBaldi93

Tori
“Here babe I did see a pacifier around here let me see if she wants that. That way she can suck in that and not your finger.” I laughed. I then walked around the room and found what I was looking for and gave it to Parker. “Here you go try this!” I laughed.

@Forever1201

Parker

“Thanks babe.” He then puts the pacifier in her mouth. “That’s better.” He chuckles. “It’s better than a finger.”

@KBaldi93

Tori
“Yeah I’m sure it does. I bet she is starting to get hungry though because she’s sucking a lot and usually they suck on the nipple so she’s probably getting there again.”

@Forever1201

Parker

“Yhea your right. But she going to have to wait since Kat is still asleep.” She keeps sucking the pacifier.

@KBaldi93

Tori
“Yeah and it looks like Leo fell asleep as well so we can’t really ask him if they have a bottle around but I hope you know if she is hungry and Kat’s not awake Layla will keep crying and most likely will wake Kat up.”

@Forever1201

Parker

“Yhea your right but what should we do if she cry’s? I don’t know how long until she dosent want the pacifier anymore. And I don’t want Leo and Kat to wake up…they’ve been through so much and they need some rest.”

@KBaldi93

Tori
“Sad to say but we will have to let her keep crying. The only thing I’m thinking is to let them sleep would be to take her to my room and she can cry all she wants at least it won’t keep Leo and Kat up and I’ll text them both to say we took her to my room since she was crying and we didn’t want to wake them. Plus who knows she actually might not be hungry st all she just liked your finger.” I shrugged.

@Forever1201

Parker

“Yhea hopefully…if she does cry then we have no choice but to take her to your room like u said…Kat and Leo needs this sleep…but I don’t know if leo has his phone so if we do go to your room we have to text Kat.”

@KBaldi93

Tori
“Oh right he broke it I think. Oh well then we will text Kat.” I said with a shrug.

@Forever1201
@ChayChay- yay your awake

Liam

I hold him and fall asleep.

Lola

Yes we should.

Ariana

“Well I know how much you miss her. I was thinking if the baby ends up being a girl we can name her after your mom.”

@lillyevens

Leo

I just sit there and hold Kat. I didn’t want her to wake up. I listen to Parker and Tori talk.

@KBaldi93
@Forever1201

Parker

“Oh looks like we don’t have to anymore…Leo is awake. Hey leo how did u sleep?” He says carefully so he won’t wake Kat up.

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Leo

“I didn’t know I had fallen asleep.” He laughs a little. “Guess I needed it.”
@KBaldi93
@Forever1201

Parker

“Yhea after what happened, u did needed it.” He says while still carrying Layla.

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Leo

“Is Layla okay?” He asked worried. He would have felt bad had she cried and he not heard her. “Did she cry?”

@KBaldi93
@Forever1201

Tori
“She was great Leo. She cried a little only because she held onto Parker’s finger and out it in her mouth and when he pulled it out slowly she cried but I found her pacifier and since then she’s been happy again.” I smile to him.

@ChayChay
@Forever1201

Parker

“Yhea, we were going to take her to Tori’s room in case she cried but since your awake we don’t have to anymore.”

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Leo

“Thanks guys.” I smile to them. I loved my family.

@Forever1201

@KBaldi93