Red band society new thread

Tori
“You’re welcome Leo.” I smile back to him. “In a few months Layla here will be having a cousin. I think that’s what they will be.” I said with a laugh.

@ChayChay
@Forever1201

Parker

“Yhea.” He smiles. “U know we will always be here for u.”

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Leo

“Since Parker is Kat’s brother they will be cousins yes.” He laughed.

@Forever1201
@KBaldi93

Tori
“Well I’m sorry for not remembering or knowing I was an only child until about a few months ago when we learned about Andy.” I laughed

@ChayChay
@Forever1201

Parker

He rocks Layla while she has a pacifier.

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Tori
“She really does like you Parker.” I smile to him. I hope our baby will be like this to him and sleep on him and stay calm.

@ChayChay
@Forever1201

Parker

”Yhea she does”. He keeps rocking her and after a few minutes she starts to want to cry. “Alright let’s allow Tori to carry u.” He faces Tori. “Here babe. Before she cries again.”

@KBaldi93

@ChayChay

Eric
“I don’t know Bella… Hopefully it’s just a case of her being really busy.”
@_Nasia

Tori
I laugh and take Layla from him before she cries again. “Well I’ll hold her but I bet she is hungry like we said” I laughed and I held her and bounced her a little bit.

@Forever1201
@ChayChay- are either of you getting notifications when your tagged because I’m not

Bella
I sighed. “Yea I guess.” I had said through the phone then you could hear me talking to someone.
@Littlefeets

Parker

“Yhea I think your right.” He chuckles. Layla smiles when Tori bounces her. “I think she likes that.”

@KBaldi93- Sometimes

@ChayChay

Tori
“Yeah I guess she does like it. I think in a way it’s like a calming thing or something for them.” I say and look down and smile at Layla.

@Forever1201
@ChayChay

Eric
Over the phone it sounded like she was talking to someone. “Are you talking to someone?”
@_Nasia

Kat

After a few minutes she wakes up. She is confused for a moment but then she remembers what happened and she frowns and looks down. She shows no emotions.

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Tori
I see Kat wake up and she has no emotion which I get but maybe she needs living from Layla. “Hey Kat your awake. Do you want to hold and cuddle Layla?” I asked her.

@Forever1201
@ChayChay

Kat

She hears Tori. She just nods. She dosent say anything.

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Tori
I walk over to Kat and I hand her Layla. “Here you go. She was good while you were asleep. She got a little angry at Parker though since she grabbed his finger and out into in her mouth and he slowly took it away and she started to cry but I gave her her pacifier and she was good again.”

@Forever1201
@ChayChay

Kat

She nods. She carries Layla and rocks her slowly.

Parker

He gets worried about Kat. “Kat…u ok there?”

Kat

She just nods while rocking Layla.

@KBaldi93

@ChayChay

Tori
I could see Parker is worried and I figured they need to talk. “I’m going to leave the room so you two can talk. Leo will you come with me because I think this is sibling talk and they need privacy”

@Forever1201
@ChayChay

Parker

“Can u take Layla with u guys before u go babe?”

@KBaldi93

@ChayChay