Red band society new thread

Tori
“Sure. Is that okay with you Kat or do you want her?” I asked her since she is the mother and if she want she Laula I am not going to stop her.

@Forever1201
@ChayChay

Kat

She just nods.

Parker

“I think that’s a yes.” He grabs Layla from Kat and hands her to Tori. He then kisses her forehead. “I will tell u when u guys can come back baby.”

@KBaldi93

@ChayChay

Tori
I just nod my head and grab Layla from Parker. I then start walking towards the door but I drag Leo with me. Once we were out the door I shut it. “Do you want to hold Layla Leo?” I asked him.

@Forever1201
@ChayChay

Bella
“Oh uh yea I’m just talking to my nurse.”
@Littlefeets

Eric
“Oh ok. If you need to get off the phone that’s fine. I understand.”
@_Nasia

Bella
“It’s fine I just had to talk to her about something real quick I’m done now.”
@Littlefeets

Eric
“Oh ok. Is everything ok?” Talking to Bella was helping me keep from thinking about everything with Sara some. I was freaked out about that so talking to Bella about anything else helped a little.
@_Nasia

Bella
“Yea she just asked me to come down here real quick to tell me about some tests she had to do.”
@Littlefeets

Eric
“Tests? Why did she have to do some tests? What kind of tests?”

@_Nasia

Bella
“Yea she was just reminding me that I have to do some later. I also just had to talk to her about some stuff.”
@Littlefeets

Hunter
I have a bad dream and start to panic in my sleep pushing liam off of me.

Ezra
Do you mind posting first?

Maddox
“Thanks baby that’s really sweet my moms name was faith.”
@ChayChay

Eric
“Ok…” I was curious what it was about. I didn’t want to press her about it.
@_Nasia

Bella
I had decided to change the subject. “Well uh whatcha doin?”
@Littlefeets

Eric
“Oh uh… I’m laying in bed waiting until the pain meds a nurse just gave me kick in. But nothing else besides talking to you really.” Well… And also doing what I can to keep calm and not freak out about everything from earlier…
@_Nasia

Bella
“Oh cool.” I was still a little sad about everything that happened. Then there was talking in the background from the nurse. “Oh uh ok thanks for telling me. I’ll be back later for them.” I said to the nurse
@Littlefeets

Leo

“Yeah I’ll hold her. I’m just worried about my wife.” I take Layla from Tori.

@KBaldi93
@Forever1201

liam

I feel Hunter push me away. I get confused. I just lay there with distance still. I’m awake now.

Lola

Ok

Ariana

“That’s a beautiful name. So if it’s a girl she will be named Faith if you want.” I smile at him.

@lillyevens

Aidan
I feel someone pull me into them and I tense up, then they speak. I hear Rae’s voice and I relax, leaning against him and crying, trying to keep the panic at bay, so anxious that I don’t feel myself dissociating.
(Matt)
“I’m sure he didn’t mean to wake you.” I tell Rae, wiping my eyes with my sleeve. “It was just a bad dream.” I say. not sure if he’ll believe it.
@bpalmer1398

Tori
“I know you are Leo but Parker got this and you will always be there for her and she knows that.

@ChayChay
@Forever1201

Parker

After they leave he takes a deep breath. “Sis…I know it’s painful for u to find the truth…that’s why I didn’t wanted u to know…”

Kat

She just looks down and says nothing.

Parker

He stays silent then after a few moments he finally speaks. “I just realized…u haven’t eaten “ he grabs her food that was on the table. He sits next to her. “Come on eat…here is your food.”

Kat

“I’m not hungry…”

Parker

He sighs. “Sis u got to eat something…”

Kat

She says nothing and tears start forming.

Parker

He frowns and he puts down the food and he hugs Kat. When he hugs her she starts crying.
“Im here for u sis…”

Kat

She keeps crying. “W-Why would he do it?..why would he kill our parents…why would he make my husband almost be killed.”

Parker

“I wish I had the answer to that sis. But look in the bright side, at least u have a loyal husband and a beautiful daughter, u have to be strong for them. If u are sad then they get sad and u don’t want that right? So calm down please.”

Kat

“I thought Valentino was good…I thought he loved us…”

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Eric
I heard her talking to someone again. “Is everything ok Bella?”
@Forever1201