Red band society new thread

Parker

“He does…he just needs help right now…I know it’s painful that our own brother did this but I’m sure he didn’t mean to…I am here to protect u, I know Leo is already protecting u and Layla but I will too…I love u so much that I can’t loose u…I already lost our parents and I don’t want to loose u or…Valentino…”

Kat

“I don’t want to loose either of u…it just hurts me that he did that…all that he did…and the worst part is that I cant even hate Valentino…he is still my brother and I love him…one day I want to talk to him and ask him why he did what he did…”

Parker

“And u can sis…when your ready u can talk to him all u want…but right now u have to be strong for Layla and Leo…u have a daughter now and u have to be strong for her…and also strong for Leo. I know Leo is been through so much and he wants u happy so be happy for him.”

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Bella
“Oh uh y-yea everything’s fine.” I said to him then started walking back near my room.
@Littlefeets

Leo

I stand there holding Layla. I just wanted to hold my wife. I missed her already. “Hey angel. Daddy loves you.” He says while holding Layla.

@KBaldi93
@Forever1201

Eric
“Are you sure…?” I was kinda concerned since she wasn’t telling me what was going on, but I couldn’t blame her if she didn’t want to tell me at this point.
@_Nasia

Tori
“Your a really good dad Leo. I know you will be great to Layla. Just FITB get to go mad when she messes up when she’s a teenager and if she messes up.”

@ChayChay

Kat

“O-Ok,…I’ll try to be strong…for everyone that cares about me…my family I have left…” She smiles a Iittle.

Parker

“Good…” he gets her food. “Now eat up sis.”

Kat

“No thanks…I’m not hungry.”

Parker

“Kat…eat or ill make u eat or I’ll get Leo here to make u.”

Kat

“I already said I’m not hungry but thank for worrying about me tho.”

Parker

He sighs.

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Bella
“Yea im fine I just had to talk to my nurse and ask a few questions and because she was reminding me about some tests and giving some results/ feedback for some from earlier today.”
@Littlefeets

Leo

“Thanks babygirl. You’ll be a good mom too.” I smile at her.

@KBaldi93
@Forever1201

Tori
“We will see Leo we will see. I just worry that this child could have depression like me or cut themselves. I hope they don’t but I’m scared.”

@ChayChay
@Forever1201

Leo

“Iran a scary thought when you think about them being like you. I know. Trust me though. The baby will be great like you. Don’t be scared.”

@KBaldi93

Parker

“Fine…then if u won’t for me u will eat for Leo and Layla.” He then opens the door. “Hey guys u can come in now.”

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Hunter
I started yell in my sleep. “Get away let go no no dont hurt me again.”

Maddox
“That would be really nice Ari.”
@ChayChay

Tori
“Thanks Leo”
I give him a little smile then the door opens and says we can go back in. We both walk back into the he room.

@ChayChay
@Forever1201

Liam

I know he probably can’t hear me but I have to try. “It’s okay baby.” I try to calm him down. I don’t want to touch him and get hit. So I just talk to him.

Ariana

I smile at him. Then kiss his cheek. “I love you baby.”

@lillyevens

Parker

He crosses his arms while they go back in.

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Tori
We walked in and I see Parker crossing his arms. I whisper “you okay babe?” I wasn’t sure ignoring he was mad or not.

@Forever1201
@ChayChay

Eric
“You took some tests earlier? What tests?” I didn’t figure she would tell me at that point, but I was a little worried about her.
@_Nasia

leo

“You okay my beautiful wife?” I smile and kiss her forehead. “You need to eat baby. So you can feed Layla.”

@Forever1201
@KBaldi93

Hunter
I hear Liam and wake up. I pull my knees to my chest. “I’m sorry baby. I should have warned you I have nightmares really bad.”

Madox
“I love you too.”
@ChayChay

Bella
“Yea I had to take a few this morning. Well uh-none important test really. Then I had to talk to my nurse about my eating disorder.” I don’t think I ever told him about it. I had walked back to my room.
@Littlefeets