Red band society new thread

Liam

“It’s okay babe.” I pulled him in close and hugged him. I whispered “it’s okay. I’m here for you.”

Lola

I sent the pm.

Ariana

I just hold him close. I can’t believe we are pregnant. I’m so excited.

@lillyevens

Parker

“I’m fine. But someone dosent want to eat…”

Kat

“I’m not hungry…”

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Hunter
“I’m sorry and they are more flashbacks than nightmares they happen a lot though. I didnt think to tell you about it.”

Maddox
I smile as I hug her I loved Ari so much I only hoped to remember more.
@ChayChay

Tori
“Hey guys can I talk to Kat in private please then Leo you can be with her all you want and Oarker and I will leave you guys alone I just really need to talk to her in private please just give us 5 minutes.”

@ChayChay
@Forever1201

Parker

“Ok Babe.” He kisses her forehead. He then turns to Leo. “Come one bro let’s go.”

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Rae
“No it’s more Aidan baby what’s wrong what happened love?” I ask as I hold him close and play with his hair aand rub his back."
@Caticorn

Eric
“Oh… ok. As long as you are ok.” I didn’t think I knew about her having an eating disorder, but she might have told me and I didn’t remember.
@_Nasia

Bella
“I’ll be fine.” I was honestly dreading having to go take more tests. I had kind of felt like crying just a little more.
@Littlefeets

Rae
“No it’s more Aidan baby what’s wrong what happened love?” I ask as I hold him close and play with his hair aand rub his back."
@Caticorn

Eric
I could tell Bella was still having a hard time with something. I didn’t want to push her. I wanted to comfort and reassure her, but I couldn’t. I had to much going on for me, and it was hard to comfort her over the phone, especially without knowing much.
@_Nasia

Orp repost @bpalmer1398

Bella
I sighed. I was still thinking about what I told him about forgetting me.“Maybe I could just like leave the hospital and go back home without telling anyone.” I was so lost in thought I had forgot that I was on the phone with him until after I said it.
@Littlefeets

Eric
“Don’t leave Bella. Please. I don’t want you to go.”
@_Nasia

`Bella
“I-I maybe it’d just be better if I left.”
@Littlefeets

Eric
“Please Bella. Don’t go. Even if… even if we don’t stay together I want us to stay friends. It won’t be any better if you leave…”
@_Nasia

Easton
“Hey your back!?!”
@zoe4564

Bella
I sighed. You could hear me start to cry a little through the phone. I didn’t know why I was so emotional these past few days. “I hate this.”
@Littlefeets

Austin

“Yup. Though they think it’s funny to start chemo again but like tomorrow.”

@fal.renet1398

Eric
I hurt to hear her start to cry. “I just don’t want you to leave Bella.”
@_Nasia

Bella
I cried. “I don’t want to leave it’s just I can’t stay like this.”
@Littlefeets