Red band society new thread

Eric
“Tell me what to do Bella. I can do anything if it will convince you to stay.”
@_Nasia

Bella
I sighed and stopped talking and crying. “I don’t think there’s anything you can do.”
@Littlefeets

Eric
“What is it that’s pushing you to go…? Is me or something else…?”
@_Nasia

Bella
“No it’s not you…”. You could here me say “Ow” but it was kinda far from the phone.
@Littlefeets

Eric
“Please tell me what it is Bella. Are you ok Bella?”
@_Nasia

Bella
“It’s just some personal stuff. Yea I’m fine I just fell and… my toe feels broken, but besides that I’m fine.”
@Littlefeets

Liam

“It’s okay babe. I’m here for you.” I smile and hug him.

Ariana

“I love you Maddox. You don’t have to say it back right now since I know you don’t remember. I just had to tell you.”

@lillyevens

Leo

I get up and leave with Parker. “Okay.” I said walking out the door.

@KBaldi93
@Forever1201

Parker

He walks out with Leo and shuts the door behind him. He waits outside.

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Leo

“What do you think it’s about man?” He asked with a weak smile.

@Forever1201

Sara

I was sitting in my hotel room. I got a phone call from a number I didn’t know. I answer it.
on phone
“Hello?”
nurse
“Ma’am this is Nurse Gomaz from the hospital. We have the results in and need you and your friend to come to the office as soon as possible.”
“Okay. Thank you.”
I then hand up the phone. I then decide to text Eric. Asking him to meet me there.

Hey Eric… it’s Sara the hospital just called they got the results. They asked that we come down. Can you new me here? I’m on my way now.

@Littlefeets

Parker

He sighs. “I don’t know…I hope it’s sometime that wil convince Kat to be strong…or at least eat…”

@ChayChay

Eric
“Ok… And then you might want to have it looked at if it might be broken.” I was still trying to figure out what to say to her.

@_Nasia

Bella
“I’ll get it checked out tomorrow. I’m to tired to crawl all the way there.” Well that’s if I’m still there anyway. I was thinking about leaving that night.
@Littlefeets

Eric
“Get it checked out.” I looked and saw the text I got from Sara. “Hey Bella I have to talk to you later tonight or tomorrow. Ok? Please let me talk to you later…” I got off of the phone with Bella and texted Sara back.

I’m on my way Sara. See you in a few.

@ChayChay
@_Nasia

Bella
“Fine if I’m still here.” I said before the call ended. After that I had started packing a few of my bags.
@Littlefeets

@bpalmer1398

@Forever1201

@zoe4564

Hunter
“Thanks baby. It’s because of things my dad used to do to me that I have really bad nightmares.”

Maddox
“Thanks Ari.” I say as I squeeze her hand.
@ChayChay

Easton
“I’m good you?”

Mikey
I looked down then I looked at the cuts on my arm. I knew me suffering wouldn’t help anything. I just got a bandage and put it on the cuts.
@fal.renet1398