Red band society new thread

Parker

He sighs. “I don’t know…I hope it’s sometime that wil convince Kat to be strong…or at least eat…”

@ChayChay

Lizzie
“I couldn’t really drink much because of softball, but now I don’t have a reason not to. I just get pretty tipsy after just a drink or two, so I get drunk really fast.”
@Forever1201

Leo

“Yeah your right. I just want my happy wife back. I wanted to punch valentino so bad.”

@Forever1201

Hunter
“I’m sorry they are so bad.” I say as I cuddle into him.

Maddox
“Ari? Would you marry me?”
@ChayChay

Luna
“Really?” I ask as I smile
@_Nasia

Parker

He chuckles a little. “Well I did…he deserved it. The wierd thing is that he used to not be the type of guy who would do all that he’s done…”

@ChayChay

Eric
I still wasn’t supposed to be out of bed for more than a little bit, so I made sure to go in a wheelchair. I was nearly sick to my stomach from being nervous so I could only imagine how Sara was. I wheeled up to her carful to not pop any stitches. “Ready Sara…?”
@ChayChay

Easton
“You should know I dont have one but I mean the one who did my liver transplant was amazing but that might just be because of what he did.”
@zoe4564

Mikey
“Yea I have since earlier when I told you I thought you were pretty.”
@fal.renet1398

Penny

“Yhea I understand that…I used to be drunk fast but now no.”

@Littlefeets

Luna
“I have too.”
@_Nasia

Mikey
I blushed a little. I had thought about something but just shook it out my mind.
@fal.renet1398

Luna
“You know you can tell me whatever your thinking I wont judge you.”
@_Nasia

Mikey
“I was just uh-” I had blushed and looked down.
@fal.renet1398

Tori
Once the guys left I looked at Kat. “Kat please eat. I know what it’s like to be depressed and not eat but you need to. You need to stay alive for Layla she can’t grow up without a mother you need to stay healthy for her. She needs you. Will you please eat even if it’s half of whatever your eating. Don’t do it for yourself or Leo or Parker do it for Layla please.”

@Forever1201

Luna
“No really tell me Mikey.”
@_Nasia

Kat

After Tori said that she starts sobbing. “Your right…I’m s-sorry…I didn’t think of doing it for Layla…I don’t my little girl to be without a mother…I didnt think of that…I-I’m sorry.”

@KBaldi93

Austin

“Yeah I heard I cant believe they found a match for you.”

@fal.renet1398

Mikey
“I was just gonna uh.” ugh why is it so hard to just finish a sentence.
@fal.renet1398

Tori
“Kat please don’t cry it’s okay I promise. I just know that your upset and trust me I’ve been through that to wejere I am so hurt, confused and upset that I don’t want to eat but you need to eat to keep strong for Layla and be there for her and Leo. I didn’t mean to make you upset please don’t cry. Everything is ok I just want you to know you have to be there’s for the little one.”

@Forever1201