Red band society new thread

Parker

He chuckles. “Yhea well…I’m her favorite person so of course I always have Layla.”

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Tori
“That is until we have the bun in the oven pop out then they will be your favorite.” I say and kiss him again.

@Forever1201
@ChayChay

Angelika

“I will!” I say snuggling up close to him
“I trust that you’d make the right choice on your own though but I’ll be sure to be there if you need a nudge in the right direction.”
@zoe4564

Parker

He smiles. “Yhea that’s true.”

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Seth

“Ok…” Once we get there I tell my mom well be a while and then step out of the car. Once I get into Walmart I hide my red band with my hoodie.

@Scarlet_Wolf

Leo

“Nope I’m her favorite.” I said as I walked to Kat. “HEy baby.”

@Forever1201
@KBaldi93

Angelika

“What do we need to pick up?”I ask him
“ The matteress pad is first on the list…and don’t even think about paying for it…I’ll use some of my savings from my job before…” I pause for a moment and think. “I just don’t want to be THAT girl.” I say releasing a breath
@zoe4564

Seth

“Ok good cause I’m like broke.” I say walking over to the bedding area.

@Scarlet_Wolf

Parker

He chuckles. “Well u might be right.”

Kat

She smiles. “Hey.”

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Leo

“I love you.”

@Forever1201

Angelika

I laugh “young dumb broke high school kids” I sing the lyrics to my favourite Khalid song. Then burst out laughing again. I loop my arm through his and we walk side by side through the sliding doors of the store
@zoe4564

Tori
“You read yto go back to my room babe since they probably need time together.” I smiled.

@ChayChay
@Forever1201

Seth

“Is that some oldies song?” I ask not knowing the lyrics. I look at the different prices for the memory foam.

@Scarlet_Wolf

Kat

“I love u too.”

Parker

“Sure…” he stands up. “Well we are going to leave u guys…we will visit again later.” He then whispers to Tori, “Let’s see if we can sneak Layla out with us.” He chuckles.

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Tori
“No you boob leave her with her parents. You wouldn’t want Kat and Leo to steal our child.” I laughed and playfully hit him.

@Forever1201
@ChayChay

Parker

He laughs. “You have a point there.” He then goes and gives Layla to Leo.

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Leo

“I wasn’t gonna let you leave with her. Nice try.” I laughed. “I would hunt you down. Y’all have fun.”

@KBaldi93
@Forever1201

Parker

“Now im scared.” He laughs. “Well we will see u later guys bye.” He then leaves with Tori.

Kat

“Bye guys.”

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Tori
“Bye guys” we then walked back to my room and relaxed on my bed. “Babe can I ask you something that’s been on my mind all day”

@Forever1201

Leo

“Did you wat my lovely and beautiful wife?” I ask before I hand her Layla to feed. “Baby she needs to eat. She is hungry.”

@Forever1201