Red Band Society official roleplay

Austin Sogners
I’ve lived on floor nine for the majority of my teen era. This has been the longest though. five months straight right now, last time it was only two. The nurses and doctors I know all by name now and they are like a family for me at this point. They know what foods I like, what medicines give me bad side effects, and what to do when I’m bored out of my mind. Which recently everything they are doing hasn’t really been helping. I’ve had osteosarcoma for three years now and Hembrooke has been the place to be to try and heal me up. At first, I would only come here for checkups once a week and for chemo but as it got worse I would end up spending nights here which later on turned into week and now months. I go to classes here with everyone and I think of myself as a veteran here. I know all the best places to hide when you need alone time, what vending machines are broken and will give you multiple snacks for the price of one and what nurses give the best shots! There are supposed to be a few new people coming to floor nine so all of us who have been here longer or even a few days are supposed to meet in the study room, also where classes are held. We are going to be doing ice breakers with nurse Penelope. Yay. I was still in my room though looking at the blue wall. I was glad I got this room because blue is my favorite color. I yawned, grabbed the three little vials of medicine and took my morning ones before standing. My leg aching as I stretched it. Great. I was in a pair of grey sweat pants and a black shirt that was from my old soccer team, number 11. I made my way down the hall, out of the boys area. The boys rooms were on one side of the floor and the girls on the other. I got into the room and waved to Penelope who was reading something on a clip board. I found a seat on the couch putting my feet up on the coffee table

remember try to get at least 3 sentences each post! Please do all ORP on the sign ups. If you don’t know how long or if your character is a new patient look on the plotting link. one day in the rp is 4 real days.

face claims
hospital
PLOTTING

Red Band Society sign ups official

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Asia Brooks

It had been a days since my brother abandoned me here and I was miserable. I snapped at the nurses every time they claimed they were trying to "help’ me, everything here was just so irritating to me. Why in the world I was still here I didn’t know. I had to go to some study room to do ice breaking or whatever. I wasn’t planning on going but if it will help me not die of boredom I might as well give it a try. My body was aching for me to give into temptation. I wanted so badly to pop some pills the buzz it gave me was heavenly, it saved me from getting consumed by my thoughts… It was a Monday and normally I would be snorting something up my nose, chugging down whatever my friends and I could get out hand on all while topping it off with tequila. For some reason I was super tired and no matter how hard I would try I couldn’t fall asleep, my head was pounding, body aching and I was bored out of my mind. My thoughts were all over the place and the multi color wall of my bedroom was making it even harder to concentrate. Finally having enough I got up and headed to halls. I was dizzy everything was spinning. Then I felt as If I was falling. For gods sake what was happening to me.

Asia Brooks

My vision was getting blurry and felt as if everything was out of control. I needed somewhere to sit I looked around frantically. I needed something to calm me anything, pills was the first thing that came to my mind. I got into a room quickly and took a seat. I searched my pocket before finding a small white pill, I place it in my mouth and swallowed it quickly. It was only after a while did I notice someone else. It was boy who looked to be around my age, maybe older.

@Madilnel- Austin Sogners

Austin Sogners
I girl with a light color of pink hair sat on the couch next to me. I raised a brow. She didn’t look to well, definitely wasn’t going to say that to her because I’ve done it before and I guess that’s not something your supposed to tell a girl. “You good?” I looked over at her then Penelope the nurse in the room. She seemed a little concerned too but wasn’t doing anything yet, probably just seeing things out and what might happen. I’ve seen a lot while being in and out of her and I’ve definitely seen these symptoms before.
@wildstyle103

Chesire Thorn

She found a room whith to people in it she entered “Am I intruding?” She was sstanding still she was pretty awkward and shy so talking to others wasn’t her style

FaceClaim

@Madilnel @wildstyle103

Asia Brooks

“If your definition of good is having your head feeling as if someone repeatedly hitting it then I’m more than good” I said sarcastically while rubbing my head, it took me a moment to realize what a bitch I’m being, I sighed and leaned back in my seat. “I’m sorry if I’m coming off as bitchy I’m having a shitty week”

@Madilnel

Austin Sogners
I laughed a little. “Ah I think all of us here are having pretty shitty weeks too!” I said with a shrug. “We wouldn’t be here if our lives were perfect now would we?” I said jokingly with a smile to the girl. Another girl came in too. I shook my head answering her question. I wasn’t too excited for ice breakers. I never knew what to say about myself. im on the verge of dying oh and I might have to get my leg cut off but I’m having a great time! I never tried to show my emotions because I knew all of us here had our own problems and didn’t want to push mine on to them.
@wildstyle103 @UltimaW

Easton
“Austin!” I say excited as I come behind him and look over his shoulder. “Who’s the girl your with?” I say as I realize the girl behind him. I come over and sit on the couch beside him hoping that when the girl had head me talk that my speech wasnt slurred,stuttered or anything else. I had know Austin as long as I had been here. I came for my extended stay about a week after him and we have been friend sense.
@Madilnel
@wildstyle103

Chesire

She sat down…She wasn’t good with talking to Actuall people She pulled her hat down to make sure nobody’s sees under her hat @Madilnel @wildstyle103

Asia Brooks

“I guess you’re right I’m Asia by the way” She told him. She was massaging her head and just as the headache was about to go a girl came in and shouted Austin loudly triggering her head ache to return. She gave the girl a quick glare before going in her pocket and popping a small red pill in her mouth.

@Madilnel
@fal.renet1398

Orp She wasn’t glaring at your character @UltimaW

Chesire

She Got a Glare by the girl She was pretty Uncoftable she closed the door Quietly and sat Outside the door Her head in her lap @wildstyle103 @Madilnel

Austin
Easton came in and it made it a little less bad to be in here. He was someone on the floor I was pretty close with. I was going to ask her what her name was when Easton asked who she was but she replied before me. “like the country?” I said with a smile. I also saw her take another pill and wasn’t sure if she was supposed to be doing that but I let it go from my mind. I watched the other girl who hadn’t said her name leave. I didnt know why. “so are you ready to meet some new ‘friends’” I said the word friends with air quotes.
@wildstyle103 @fal.renet1398
@UltimaW mentioned

Luna
I had been here for a few weeks now and every second was seeming to be worse then the last. Especially now that they have told me I have to go to some icebreaker thing. I want here for a social call but I walk there anyway. Then I saw a girl sitting outside the door. “Someone has the right idea.” I said as I sat on the other side of the door.
@UltimaW
Orp @wildstyle103 Easton is a guy

Chesire

She looked to the other side of the door “H-Hi…
I’m…C-Chesire… You A-Are?”
@fal.renet1398

Asia Brooks

“Yeah it sucks especially when you in school and learning the continents of the world, it’s not as bad as my sister’s own her name Europe, but we call her Yuro for short” I say remembering how much my sister hated her name.
“Yup I can’t wait” I say faking my entusiasm.
@Madilnel
Orp: Sorry my bad @fal.renet1398

Austin
I laughed a little and moved my feet off the coffee table. It hurt a little to move my left leg. I shook my head and sighed thinking about it. I put a smile on my face though “I’m Austin and this is Easton!” I told her nodding my head to the other guy, “our names aren’t as cool as yours!”
@fal.renet1398 @wildstyle103

Asia Brooks

“You actually find my name cool I think it sucks, my friend would always tease me about it” she said with a sigh as she remembered a found memory that placed a smile on her face. The pills I took were beginning to work and I could feel herself relaxing and becoming calmer. I looked at both Austin and Easton they weren’t usually the type of boy I would talk to. Normally the boys I talked to had scars and tattoos. I was enjoying talking to them though even if I probably wouldn’t admit that out loud.

@Madilnel
@fal.renet1398