Red Band Society official roleplay

Doug

“Wow baby. Thas deep. Well I’m here for you from now on love. I’m not going anywhere. It will be okay. That’s gotta suck. It you know what they are missing out on an amazing person”

Ariana

“Yes hottie. Let’s go.” She says with a smile as she picks up their trash from their food and throws it away.

@lillyevens

Elias
“Thanks babe. I dont usually tell people about that. Im glad your not going anywhere.” I say as I smile. “It does kind of suck I keep telling my self that they are the ones missing out but it still hurts that they would do that.” I say as I cuddle up in his arms. I needed him.

Maddox
I get in the elevator and head to our floor I hold her hand the whole time. Was this the right decision though I didnt want to hurt her. “Well were back.” I say smiling.
@ChayChay

Doug

“I know it sucks baby. I know it still hurts but remember you are amaizng and they are missing out. You have done just fine without them love. Now you have me.” I say hugging him as we exit the elevator.

Ariana

I want shocked he held my hand the whole time. We reached our floor and asked to his room hand in hand. Something felt so right about it. I didn’t care he was bi-polar and off his meds. There was just something at him that maybe me feel alive!

@lillyevens

Elias
“I know.” I say giggling as we leave the elevator. “Ready for some breakfast babe?” I ask as I walk up and get myself a bowl of cereal.

Maddox
“Ariana I like you a lot I know I just met you but there is something I feel with you. I just dont want to hurt you. And I know I will when I fall of the edge of the spectrum and fall into deep depression or high manic states.” I said nervous how she would react,
@ChayChay

Doug

“Ready for my yougart. Yep.” He chuckled as he grabbed strawberry-banana. Then walked to a table.

Ariana

“There is something I feel with you as well.” She says while looking into his eyes. “Something I’ve never felt before.” She smiles and giggles nervously. “I’m willing to try… I don’t think you will hurt me. I know how those states can be.”

@lillyevens

Maddox
“Ok then if your willing to try I am too and I am really sorry if I do hurt you.” I say as I pull her in close and kiss her.

Elias
“Your already ready for the week to be over.” I say laughing as I can tell by his reaction. “Well at least it isnt for longer.”
@ChayChay

Doug

“Yeah you’re right.” He sighed “I can’t wait to eat regular food again.” He chuckled.

Ariana

Smiled as he pulled her in. “See I understand that when you have the moods like that you don’t mean what you say. So I will try to not let into hurt me.” She said with a smile. “I know sometimes things you say might hurt but I’m gonna try to remind myself it not you Maddox Braxley Dean!” She smiled to him. “So what are we exactly?” She giggled as she kissed his cheek.

@lillyevens

Maddox
“Well I guess that depends on how you answer my question.” I said blushing. “Would you be my girlfriend?” I asked as I smiled big at her.

Elias
“Well as soon as you can eat regular food again I will make sure it is something really good. What is you favorite food?” I asked as I pushed my glasses up.
@ChayChay

Ariana

She blushed and looked up at him. “Yes I will Maddox!” She then leaned in and kissed him again. There was something about him that just drew her to him.

Doug

“Pizza is my favorite love.” He said with a smile as he ate his yogurt. “Pepperoni pizza love.”

@lillyevens

Bella
I smile. “Do you think the cafeteria will have cupcakes?”
@Littlefeets

Aidan
I decided to take a little walk around the hospital. You know, get some exercise. Jace: There’s a gym for that. Aidan: Really? As I’m walking past the administrative office, I see a girl I don’t think I’ve seen before. Beth: Go talk to her. She might be new. Aidan: Alright, I’ll go. I walk up to her and lightly tap her shoulder.
@Mashia

ORP: Ahh, I’ll reply afterwards, I gotta go now :sweat_smile:

Gabriel
“So why did you guys come and visit me? It’s not like you really wanted to so either something is going on or your head to yell at me so which one is it?” I know my parents they wouldnt just come to visit they are up to something or they will yell at me.

gabes mom
“Gabriel I wanted to come see you and meet your girlfriend here since Jess told us you had one. Jess also told us you’vee been drinking. We put you in here because we knew rehab wouldn’t work for you and we know you would have said no and couldn’t force you. At least we could. Do you know how disappointing it is to hear your not doing any better. Have you had any withdrawals since you been her?” She asked in a disappointing and a little angry tone.

Gabriel
I just rolled my eyes at her of course she came to just yell or give me a lecture. That is a lie that she wanted to come see me. She wanted to meet rose and give me a lecture. “No mom I have not had any withdrawals since I’ve been here. I told you I don’t have a problem why can’t you just stop it and let me live my life. Did she tell
yiu that she actually bought the alcohol and brought it with her?” I said with an attitude and I also lied to them I was getting angry and of course my dad is staying quiet. I know he agrees with my mom.

Gabes mom
“GABRIEL SCOTT how dare you blame someone else for your drinking. Even if she brought it you didn’t have to drink she didn’t force you that was your decision. You need to really start shaping up and behaving yourself. Why can’t you be like Rachel and actually start to listen and do better for yourself. Rachel is perfect she always listens to us, tries hard in school, doesn’t sneak out or ditch school.” I then looked at Rose I totally forgot she was here. “I’m sorry you had to see that rose. So why are you hear sweetly?”

Gabriel
Once I heard my mom ask I said “mom” in a voice that’s stern and said don’t ask.I then looked at Rose and said “baby girl you don’t have to answer if you don’t want to.”

@ChayChay

Kat

She hears that Asia is there too. Although she can’t show emotion she is sad. She thinks that she truly lost him. A few more years coed out of her eyes.

@ChayChay

@wildstyle103

Asia

A few more tears came out her eyes when she heard I was here. I couldn’t help but feel horrible I didn’t want to be here, she probably didn’t want me hear.

@Forever1201
@ChayChay

Lyla

I wheel to my room and do my makeup and hair. I then head up to the roof to get some fresh air. I go into the elevator and when I arrive up top I wheel out.

《Approachable》

Eric
I thought for a second. “Maybe. I guess we will have to see. If there isn’t I will find somewhere to get you cupcakes.”
@_Nasia

Bella
“Hm ok.” I smile at him. “What’s your favorite flavor?” I ask looking up at him.
@Littlefeets

Eric
“Well I like all cupcake flavors. But if I had to choose a favorite I have to say a vanilla cupcake. What’s yours?”
@_Nasia

Bella
“Mine is between chocolate and vanilla. But I’ll have to say vanilla.”
@Littlefeets