We accept the fact we had to sacrifice our time in this hospital for whatever it is we have but we think you’re crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us. In the simplest terms and most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a mean girl, and a girl next door, and a player, a new guy and a rebel. Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, The Red Band Society.
welcome to hembrooke hospital in Boulder, Colorado! You don’t just always go there for a heck up or even a surgery. You could be one of the teens that actually live there. They could have a medical or even mental condition and need to stay there. There a whole different ward for them, a school, everyone has their own room, game rooms and the place that many hang out at during night is the roof! But it’s not all fun, they also have doctor appointments and the nurses checking in on them. They call themselves the red band society since they each have a red band on their wrists that means they are in the teens ward. the roleplay basically revolves around this group of sick teenagers living in the pediatric ward of the hospital. each is afflicted with their own troubles and each has their own backstory and differing former lifestyles. but now that they are all on equal playing fields, their stories start to connect and get tangled within each others. just because they’re in a hospital, doesn’t mean life stops, perhaps just the opposite…
CAN ALSO PLAY A DOCTOR OR NURSE
can have something else just some ideas!
• cystic fibrosis
• drug addiction
• kidney disease
• enlarged heart
• multiple sclerosis
sorry but no more anorexia or depression too many lol want more diverse people
• don’t start fights please.
• if you don’t know much about the illness you choose, do a little research or just pm me, i’ll be happy to answer any questions.
• please have a faceclaim that isn’t anime/emo
• drama is encouraged.
• fade out if it gets to that point.
• you can swear.
• if you are uncomfortable or triggered by in depth detail of eating disorders, depression/self-harm, addiction, or strong/suggestive language then this thread probably isn’t for you.
• i really don’t care if you powerplay on little things because we are all guilty of it.
• be at least semi advanced. yeah, we all get low muse where our posts suck, that’s acceptable, but in general don’t sign up if you aren’t an adequate writer. Meaning at least 3 sentences.
• try to be moderately active.
• try and keep the genders balanced.
• be respectful.
• i can deny your forum. apologies in advance if i do. please don’t argue with me.
• don’t make your characters perfect.
• have fun!
can be broken
• don’t leave the hospital without permission.
• no skipping group sessions or treatments.
• do not enter restricted areas.
• follow basic etiquette.
• any violation of these rules will result in appropriate action.
if you have seen red band society think of that