Red band society

Alex
I smiled and kissed him back. I was happy that this was actually happening. I didn’t know how I had fell for him so fast.
@SarahYandere111

Henrietta

“Ok babe.”

Kat

She giggles and brings Layla closer to Joe.

@KBaldi93

@ChayChay

Allison

I walk into the elevator and press the button for the floor that the cafeteria is on. I then stand back and wait

@Forever1201

Penny

The elevator opens and she goes inside. She waits until the floor is up.

@zoe4564

Raina

“Sure. That’s sound like a great idea.”

@Littlefeets

Kennedy
“Well I’m from this town. I used to live close to the hospital. What about you?”
@Littlefeets

Riley
“Yeah, it is. I’ve seen some pretty dysfunctional relationships in my area back in Toronto, so seeing my dads makes me feel hopeful for my future.” I say, shrugging
@lillyevens

Grayson
I kissed him and rubbed my hand up and down his back. He felt safe, loving, caring. He was the one. He was the one I wanted to lay in bed with. He was the one I wanted to die with.
@_Nasia

Alex
I couldn’t help but smile a little. I think I was in love with him. I wanted to ask him something but I didn’t want to pull back.
@SarahYandere111

Grayson
I felt his eyebrow move like he was about to ask something. I needed air so I decided to pull back. “You were going to say something?” I looked at him. I kept him close to me.
@_Nasia

Alex
I looked down. I didn’t know if I was just nervous to ask or scared he wouldn’t feel the same. “D-do you love me?” I said quietly kind of hoping he didn’t hear it.
@SarahYandere111

Grayson
I lifted his chin up. “I do. I still don’t understand how I do so soon. But I do, the moment you were drowning. I thought I was going to lose you and I was so scared. I love you.” I looked at him.
@_Nasia

Alex
I couldn’t help but blush a little. “I love you too Gray.” I hugged him. I thought about the other night I knew he didn’t remember it but I thought I was going to lose him
@SarahYandere111

Grayson
“So…” I smiled at him
@_Nasia

Alex
I looked at him still blushing a little. “So…” I smiled
@SarahYandere111

Repost @Jordan3

Noah

“I love you too” I smile and stare at my hands like something is on my mind.

Derek
“Yeah but I’ll stay a little longer.” I smile to her.

@Forever1201

Henrietta

She smiles. “Ok.”

@KBaldi93

Derek
“Your so cute. Maybe later tonight or tomorrow we can have a cuddle day.”

@Forever1201