Red band society

Henrietta

“Thank u n Yhea that’s sounds nice.” She kisses his cheek.

@KBaldi93

Derek
I smile after she gives me a kiss on the cheek. “Or we can do whatever you want cutie”

@Forever1201

Henrietta

“Cuddling sounds nice.”

@KBaldi93

Lizzie
I shook my head slightly hearing that. “Wow… Just before Christmas…” I hugged him a little tighter. “Of course. I hope this helps some. If he loved baseball that much I wish I could’ve met him.”
@fal.renet1398

Lyla

“What’s up?”

@Jordan3

Noah

“Nothing” I say smiling as I look down at my other hand.

Lyla

“If you say so.” A little while later our food comes.

@Jordan3

Noah

I grab the ring box and sit it on the table and look down at the floor turning red.
@zoe4564

Lyla

“What’s that.” I ask spotting him put something on the table

@Jordan3

Asher
I smiled. “Well lets head up there then.”
@Forever1201

Noah

“Open it” I say handing her a note. “Read this after”
@zoe4564

Raina

“Ok.” She goes and follows him to the elevator and they wait.

@Littlefeets

Samantha
“Well I’m from the south as you could probably tell by my southern accent. But I’m from a small town in Alabama. So I’m real far from home.”
@_Nasia

Asher
We took the elevator up to the roof. “Woah this is pretty nice up here.”
@Forever1201

Kennedy
“Why’d you come here instead of a hospital closer to home?” I asked her kinda curious.
@Littlefeets

Jasper
“Yeah. You would have liked him a lot he was a good kid.” I think about him and smile. “He is the reason I’m getting clean.” I pull away from her hug and smile. “Well are you ready?”
@Littlefeets

Mikey
I grabbed my keys from my pocket then got in the car. I waited for her to get in then I drove to the park.
@fal.renet1398

Raina

“Yhea,” she goes to the roof.

@Littlefeets

Allison

When the door opens I walk out and into the cafeteria. I then order some food and find a table.

@Forever1201

Samantha
“My parents thought it’d be the best for me, so once I was stable, I got transferred up here. I’m here for getting severely burned. Third degree burns mostly.”
@_Nasia