Red band society

Angelika

“ Denver might help take your mind off it.” I say as I munch on a bag of trail mix. “Want some?” I hold out the bag and offer him some.
@zoe4564

Seth

“Sure.” I say taking a handful. “You got everything ready?”

@Scarlet_Wolf

Angelika

“Not quite… I have a few more things left to pack.” I run into my room and add some more pairs of socks and a few bottles of soaps to my bag. I zip it up tightly and roll it back to the room where Seth is finishing his packing. “I’m ready to go now. Time to get out of this horrid place!” I laugh.
@zoe4564

Seth

“Ok.” I say putting my backpack on, car ring my bag in one hand, and with the other hand shutting my door, then holding hers. Once we get to my car I get everything we need for the trip out and ready to go. I jump in behind the wheel.

@Scarlet_Wolf

Leo

“I’m sorry. They kicked each other. She is only crying because you took her away.
Joseph
I stop crying as e rocks me.

@Forever1201

Jason

“Awe baby.” I smile at everyone.
@fal.renet1398
@Caticorn
@bpalmer1398

Amelia

“I’m okay baby.”

Angelika

I sit down in the passengers seat and change the radio to a 70’s throwback station. The era of some of my favourite artists. A Blondie song comes blasting through the speakers
@zoe4564

Seth

“You like 70s music?” I ask her while pulling out of the parking area. I make sure that I knew where I was going before heading onto the road.

@Scarlet_Wolf

Angelika

“Yeah. I live artists like micheal Jackson and Blondie” I nod towards the stereo “What types of music do you like?”
@zoe4564

Seth

"Pop, R&B, and rock. " I say glancing over at her. “Once we get on the highway itll be around an hour unless we stop somewhere.”

@Scarlet_Wolf

Easton
“Your going to make me need to leave soon because of you hotness.”

Even
“well lets cuddle love.”

@ChayChay

Angelika

“Rock?” I say wrinkling my nose. “I never could understand rock. To me it sounds like nails on a chalk board. People yelling and playing instruments completely off key!” I laugh “But to each their own I guess!”
@zoe4564

Seth

"I think you’re talking about metal, rock isnt as bad as your talking about. Though it depends on who the Writer is.

@Scarlet_Wolf

Jason

“Well I’m glad you think that love.”

Amelia

“That sounds perfect.”
Phillip
“Ready to go? We should get back to the suite and let these two sleep. Unless y’all want us to stay. Then we can go sleep in Amelia’s room and Sam can stay here if y’all want.”

@fal.renet1398

Angelika

“I guess…” I say unsure of what to think
“I prefer a lot of older pop songs and classical music although I do enjoy some newer pop and rap songs every now and then.”
@zoe4564

Seth

“Yeah I like alot of the newer artists songs. I’m pretty sure when my cousin, Lyla lived in Toronto she met at least one famous person, though o doubt that’s true because Torontos such a big city.”

@Scarlet_Wolf night see ya at school tomorrow

Easton
“Well your fricken adorable.”

Even
“No you guys can go Sam is passed out in the chair you guys can leave him there Ill call you if he wakes up and wants to come with you.” I say as I smile at them.
Calvin
“Ok good night guys.”
@ChayChay

Jason

“Thanks baby.” I smile at him.

Amelia

I smile at him. I kiss his cheek.
Phillip
“Night. Y’all sleep good.” I smile at them as we walk out the door.

@fal.renet1398

Easton
“I love you so much hottie.” I say as I come sit on his lap.

Even
I kiss her as we cuddle up to go to sleep.
Calvin
“Well what now?”
@ChayChay

Jason

“I love you too sexy!”

Amelia

We fall asleep. I start to drool.
Phillip
“What do you want to do?”

@fal.renet1398

Lizzie
I smiled excitedly. “Yeah lets do this! I’m ready when you are.” I got ready for him to pitch at any moment. My hand eye coordination wasn’t as good as it was before, so I was going to have to rely more on instinct. My arm was sore, and I was out of practice so I wouldn’t be as good anyway, but I knew I was still really good. I was really happy to get to do this again while still having my arm.
@fal.renet1398